Jambo in April?

BlackTea

Mouseketeer
Booked a savanna view studio for a few nights for our Good Friday trip, only now realized it will still stay closed...shall I keep it or change to another resort? At this moment, the DVC site showed no more savanna view studio available anymore, so I guess there will be quite some people around?

This is supposed be out first stay in AKL, so I am not confident I know that resort good enough to make a decision...thanks!!

I’d keep it. It was a ghost town early Dec. We stayed Kidani and even that was a bit empty. Just hop the shuttle over to Kidani for Sanaa.

I booked Jambo in June hoping that it would still be relatively empty. Sure I'd like to have all the amenities but I'd trade that for less people any day.

I booked Jambo in June hoping that it would still be relatively empty. Sure I'd like to have all the amenities but I'd trade that for less people any day.

We made the same calculus for our upcoming trip in May!

Even if all of the DVC rooms are booked at Jambo only the 5th and 6th floors will be occupied so the resort will still feel very empty. We're staying a week at Jambo in August, if the rest of the resort opens by then - great! If not, I won't mind if the pool is less crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter