#JAMbalaya #Pandamonium WDW Marathon Weekend 2019 Report! (Updated: 2/27/19)

Love the magic band costume!

Thanks!

Love your magic band costume- that is so awesome! What did you make it out of?

I took some green fabric and cut it in the shape of the MagicBand. I them took craft foam and used that for the Mickey head, black outline, and "holes". Then hot glued it to the shirt.

Awesome costume! Love that photo of you trying to open your door! :lmao:

Thanks!

Finally catching up! Looks like you guys all had so much fun! You take such great pictures, I got so engrossed I forgot I was at work - felt like I was right there! :)

It was a blast! Thanks!

Oooh, Rescue Rangers and Football Goofy, awesome character stops!

I said it before and I'll say it again, the MagicBand costume is genius!

Oooh, Rescue Rangers and Football Goofy, awesome character stops!

I said it before and I'll say it again, the MagicBand costume is genius!
Yes! I don't think I have met either before. They probably have been out before I just have never stopped for them.

It really was, thanks!

I was going to remark on the Magic Band door picture being missing, so I'm glad that was corrected. That was hilarious!

Also, don't let them get you down on the Mile Marker pictures (I do it too) and cheerleader pose (I do it too - although I blame that on having a short husband LOL).

I was going to remark on the Magic Band door picture being missing, so I'm glad that was corrected. That was hilarious!

Also, don't let them get you down on the Mile Marker pictures (I do it too) and cheerleader pose (I do it too - although I blame that on having a short husband LOL).
Haha I sort of regret showing people that.

Nothing wrong with short people ;)

Joining in!

Congratulations on completing all of the races so far! :)

I love your Animal Kingdom pictures. Especially that picture of the male lion and the pictures of Stella. Animal Kingdom will always be my favorite park at WDW. So, you are correct with that statement.

Scottish Goofy looked really cool!

Awesome view of the fireworks from California Grill. I have eaten there a couple times now, and I am starting to enjoy it more and more. I try to eat there on MK Party Nights since the fireworks are even more breathtaking from that spot on those evenings.

When I ate at Homecomin' last time, I had the same thing happen where my food came out very quickly. To be honest, that always worries me when restaurants do that.

Your 10K costume was awesome!

Joining in!

Congratulations on completing all of the races so far! :)

I love your Animal Kingdom pictures. Especially that picture of the male lion and the pictures of Stella. Animal Kingdom will always be my favorite park at WDW. So, you are correct with that statement.

Scottish Goofy looked really cool!

Awesome view of the fireworks from California Grill. I have eaten there a couple times now, and I am starting to enjoy it more and more. I try to eat there on MK Party Nights since the fireworks are even more breathtaking from that spot on those evenings.

When I ate at Homecomin' last time, I had the same thing happen where my food came out very quickly. To be honest, that always worries me when restaurants do that.

Your 10K costume was awesome!
Welcome!

I love taking photos at AK.

A party night would be great at CA Grill!

It didn’t worry me when it was at the quality I expected.

Galactic Hero Status!

After the 10K I showered and quickly headed over to Magic Kingdom. I wasn't going into the park just yet though. I was onto a new to me restaurant in Trails End!

I didn't take any photos of the food but it was a pretty good breakfast. It wasn't the best breakfast at Disney I have ever had but it was good and I would certainly go back. It wasn't so much about the food though as I was with my running group Team Shenanigans. Great group of people that I always have fun with.

IMG_2474 2 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

After that I was on the boat back to Magic Kingdom.

IMG_2475 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Mickey's Friendship Faire was ongoing...

IMG_2483 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

My magicband wouldn't work for Club 33 either :(

IMG_2486 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Oh well onto Jungle Cruise!

IMG_2487 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2489 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Jungle Cruise was fun as always. The people on the boat were either really into it or not interested at all. No middle ground. The skipper did their best to get everyone laughing or at least amused.

It was Dole Whip time!

IMG_2490 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

This was also the 5th anniversary of my first runDisney race (not exact date but exact race). Difference between 2015-2019.

IMG_2492 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Then I decided to go on the Little Mermaid.

IMG_2493 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2494 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2497 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2499 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2502 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2506 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I had a FP for Haunted Mansion next.

IMG_2507 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I was also wearing my Haunted Mansion magicband!

IMG_2508 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2511 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I survived touring through the Mansion... Onto Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin!

IMG_2513 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

And then I was able to accomplish something I never have before! I finally got Galactic Hero Status!

IMG_2514 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2515 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

The photo caught me while I was checking my watch since I had already gotten 999999.

IMG_2518 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Then I headed onto the Beach Club for the DIS meet up with the runDisney board! Got to see so many people I have seen before and of course meet many new ones. It was awesome to meet everyone and chat for a bit. Things like this make runDisney weekends much better.

After the meet up it was time for dinner at Le Cellier. We had a larger group so they weren't able to accommodate all of us at one table so I sat with @Princess KP @Bree and @jennamfeo

I got the filet which I always get here. I should try something different one of these times.

IMG_2521 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

It was time to head out and off to bed for the half in the morning...

IMG_2523 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2528 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Up Next: Mouseketeering 13.1 miles

Oooh I hadn't seen the entrance to Club 33 in MK before! Where exactly is it?

Congrats on being a galactic hero! The only time I got even close was once when the ride stopped and I kept shooting at the robot's arm!

Great pictures and congrats on being a Galactic Hero. Dole Whip is awesome. Do they have the Haunted Mansion Holiday at Disney World?

Oooh I hadn't seen the entrance to Club 33 in MK before! Where exactly is it?

Congrats on being a galactic hero! The only time I got even close was once when the ride stopped and I kept shooting at the robot's arm!
It’s on the right side right as you walk into Adventureland.

The ride slowed down but never stopped so that probably helped me this time lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter