#JAMbalaya #Pandamonium WDW Marathon Weekend 2019 Report! (Updated: 2/27/19)

Yay, trip report!!
UntriedDimDarklingbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Bummer about the Oreos, but at least you got a fun chocolate medal! How cute!

Shaun got a jacket but didn’t realize it was cut for females so it will be a running jacket only as it’s too tight for normal day use.

Yay for chocolate medals! We didn’t see that when we went on Thursday so I got my bubbly instead.

Following along!!! I volunteered from Wednesday through Sunday at the marathon weekend, handed out the Dopey challenge bibs, gear check for the 5k, heat sheets for the 10K, sports beans for the half and Bonus medals at the full! So excited to see all these photos and hear the other side! I have only run in mini marathons and was in total awe of all the Dopey challenge people!

Following! Just got in last night. Thought we'd NEVER get home because, like you, I came down with a terrible cold. Sinus pressure was awful, so I just crashed into bed last night and just started reading this morning! It was great to see you again and I can't wait to hear about your shenanigans!

The chocolate medal looked pretty cool, even if the lanyard part wasn't impressive.

It was still good but I probably wouldn’t get it again.

Following!

Welcome!

Shaun got a jacket but didn’t realize it was cut for females so it will be a running jacket only as it’s too tight for normal day use.

Yay for chocolate medals! We didn’t see that when we went on Thursday so I got my bubbly instead.

Bubbly is a good choice!

Following along!!! I volunteered from Wednesday through Sunday at the marathon weekend, handed out the Dopey challenge bibs, gear check for the 5k, heat sheets for the 10K, sports beans for the half and Bonus medals at the full! So excited to see all these photos and hear the other side! I have only run in mini marathons and was in total awe of all the Dopey challenge people!

Thanks for volunteering!

Following! Just got in last night. Thought we'd NEVER get home because, like you, I came down with a terrible cold. Sinus pressure was awful, so I just crashed into bed last night and just started reading this morning! It was great to see you again and I can't wait to hear about your shenanigans!

Yeah I’m finally feeling better this morning. I can actually breathe out of my nose again lol.

It was so great to see you and your husband again!

I also thought the expo was super easy this year.

And you all can hate on the jackets... but I had to get one and like it. First marathon! I probably would have bought a paper bag... #sucker #disneytakemymoney
I liked the design I just didn’t feel they were thick enough for me. No hate for those that bought them!

I felt like the expo was really easy this year too. We didn't have any lines. It helped that we went on Saturday.

Last edited:
A great way to kick off the weekend!

After the expo I was off to the Magic Kingdom. However I first went to the Poly and met up with @Keels, @jennamfeo, and @Princess KP. Keels is anti Magic Kingdom so she didn't join us there but the rest of us headed to MK soon after. Jenna had to activate her AP since she is now on that life.

Merry Christmas from the Magic Kingdom! ;)

IMG_4231 2 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_5942 2 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

We headed to Dumbo first as that was @Princess KP's favorite.

IMG_2169 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Then onto one of my favorite's Country Bear Jamboree!

IMG_4653 2 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

This was @jennamfeo favorite part!

IMG_2177 2 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2174 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

My guy Big Al!

IMG_2179 2 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2183 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

After that incredible show we headed to the Peoplemover!

The Tomorrowland Speedway track work had begun.

IMG_2186 3 copy by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2187 2 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

And then of course Tron...

IMG_2195 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

After a tour of Tomorrowland we headed onto Space Mountain!

IMG_2201 2 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

We headed out of Magic Kingdom then as we had to get ready for dinner at the California Grill!

We had an awesome window seat directly facing the castle!

IMG_2209 2 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2213 2 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2210 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

I ended up ordering the Bison which I have never had before but wanted to try. Before our food though the fireworks began!

IMG_2238 2 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2235 2 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2231 2 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2227 2 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

IMG_2247 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

The Bison was excellent!

IMG_2250 2 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

It came with a side of mac and cheese which was also really good. I would for sure get this again but I believe it is only on their winter menu.

Thanks for inviting me to Cali Grill @Keels!

IMG_3008 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Then I headed back to Pop for bed as I had a 5K to run in the morning...

Flat Ryan ready to go!

IMG_2251 2 by Ryan Teetz, on Flickr

Up Next: Fireball!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!