Jade Goody Update....

So sad. :sad1:

I hope she rests and is well enough for the christening next weekend. :hug:

Just read that as Jade left the house yesterday to go onto a hospice her neighbour started shouting at her. There was a row about photographers blocking the gate or something so he shouted at Jade and reduced her to tears.:sad2: I think that that is disgusting, Im sure it is annoying having all the media outside but he must know that it will all be over in a few weeks, even so there were far bette ways to deal with than shout at a dying woman! :headache:

i cant believe that somone could be so insensitive in a time like this - im sure he will be trying to sell some stories in the future to get some cash!!!! I can appreciate that it must be hard for him with the noise from the paps, but at the end of the day this girls life is ending and she needs support not absue from idiots like that.:confused3 :confused3

I have just read what took place and it's disgusting-it won't be going on for much longer bless her.
Did anyone get OK magazine?.I did and the pictures are lovely+she looked beautiful.x.

Poor soul, why can't they just leave her alone for the little time she has left.

I've just read that Jade may have another operation to help relieve some of the pain...probably be more in tomorrows papers.

I've just read that Jade may have another operation to help relieve some of the pain...probably be more in tomorrows papers.

Max has said that they managed to get her pain free+she had a good nights sleep last night.Apparantly no operation at the moment-they are monitoring her.It's her bowel that is blocked.x.

Just to let you all know, there is a special programme on tonight called Jade's Legacy, ITV1 at 8pm.

Also on Weds & Thurs is the footage of her wedding as part of her tv series Jade. They are on Livingtv at 8pm both nights.

Did you see in newpapers today about the weirdo woman who got into her hospital room & was leaning over her bed & carrying a hammer!!! :scared1:

I have the sky+ set for the programmes :thumbsup2 .
Max Clifford has just spoken on the phone to Phil+Fern on This Morning,and the woman was standing over her,chanting+shouting something,like a prayer.Police were called+arrested the 41yr old+that's when they found her to be in possession of a hammer.
He also said that theere is a possibility she could be coming home this week.x.

Ive just read the Max Clifford has said that Jade only has a few hours to live, the doctors said they thought she could maybe hold on till Tuesday but after a bad weekend they are saying it is unlikely she will survive till Monday. :sad2:

oh god it's just so awful. She's celebrating Mothers Day today with her 2 beautiful little boys. It's heartbreaking x

oh god it's just so awful. She's celebrating Mothers Day today with her 2 beautiful little boys. It's heartbreaking x

Did any of you watch her wedding? it was so heartbreaking and she looked gorgeous!! I couldnt take it anymore when they done their first dance was so heartbreaking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter