Delete Thread

Looking forward to reading along with this one so much Raeven.......and glad to hear it was such a successful trip.......:cheer2:

Hey glad to see another TR!! looking forward to hearing all about it! I love the way people meet on the boards and then make friends IRL. Years ago it used to seem odd to make friends online and a bit scary to meet in person, but I love that it's more normal now lol...and have done it a few times myself, and you always feel like old friends from the first meeting!

:wave2:

Looking forward to reading along with this one so much Raeven.......and glad to hear it was such a successful trip.......:cheer2:

Thanks for following along!

Hey glad to see another TR!! looking forward to hearing all about it! I love the way people meet on the boards and then make friends IRL. Years ago it used to seem odd to make friends online and a bit scary to meet in person, but I love that it's more normal now lol...and have done it a few times myself, and you always feel like old friends from the first meeting!

Thanks for following! Yes I love that the people I've met on here have become IRL friends!

I enjoyed seeing your Halloween decorations. Halloween is one of my favorite times to decorate. You did a great job.

Great HHN photos.

While waiting in line you pass all these amazing desserts. I think the snacks at HHN this year were so creative, and I couldn't wait to try these.

How strategic of them!! I would have wanted everything...

Next up we did Puppet Theatre. I was really excited for this one because it reminded me of a really creepy Criminal Minds episode where the guy makes people into puppets.

I remember that episode...super creepy indeed!

I enjoyed seeing your Halloween decorations. Halloween is one of my favorite times to decorate. You did a great job.

Great HHN photos.

Thank you!

How strategic of them!! I would have wanted everything...

I remember that episode...super creepy indeed!

haha yes I did want everything! (& we tried quite a bit :rotfl:). That episode gives me chills whenever I watch it especially at the very end!

I remember that creepy episode too, it was very freaky even for that show!

Loving your pictures and S`mores fries is something I have to try and recreate at home for sure!!! Hope they were delicious.

Enjoying your decriptions of the houses so far, and yes, eagerly anticipating your final review of the order they fall into!

I remember that creepy episode too, it was very freaky even for that show!

Yes! The guy that plays Reid actually directed it. I think he's done a few and they're always the creepiest ones.

Loving your pictures and S`mores fries is something I have to try and recreate at home for sure!!! Hope they were delicious.

Thank you! S'mores fries would be fun to recreate at home!

Enjoying your decriptions of the houses so far, and yes, eagerly anticipating your final review of the order they fall into!

:thumbsup2

You look beautiful in that dress, it is stunning!!

I love your pictures....I know I sound like a broken record, but you do take such good images.....

What a fun night.....loved reading about it and glad you got your picture with the alien finally lol......

That spirit top is reminiscent of Freddie Kreuger somehow from the back! And Krampus with the hair.....I read someone else say that somewhere......love a spooky santa!

I`m looking forward to your review of The Palm....I made a reservation for one of my cousins when they stayed at RP last month, and I was so happy she had a lovely experience...hope yours was as good and that was a lovely surprise for Josh!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest