I've never noticed...

SurfnStitch said:
That there was a Gay and Lesbian Disney Forum. :eek:

Yeahhhh!!!!!! :jumping1: :jumping1: I have to catch up now!

:disrocks:

Welcome!

Count me in! I was totally clueless about this too! I have been real busy this past month and havnt made it online, much less the Disboards.... ...wow, kinda cool! Go Diversity!

yeah, pretty cool.... i havn't posted a thing at the dis for quite some time but this will definately change now.... :thumbsup2

many greetings to all of you from a very chilly and snowy Vienna, Austria

What a great addition this board is!!! I hadnt noticed as I hadnt been online much in the past two month, as my Grandmother got ill, went into hospice care, and passed in her sleep 3 weeks ago. Still reeling from all of that. So I have some catch up reading/posting to do.

My partner and I are both avid Disnoids. We're Pinheads, Both own DVC, multiple cruises under our belts, we did the Panama Crossing cruise last May, have spoken to our TA about next years "rumored" transatlantic and Med cruises. (May have to take a leave of absence from work....ohh well!!).

So nice to among Family here. Anyone in the North Jersey/ New York area?
Regards,
Stacey
:coffee:

A big welcome to SurfnStitch and the other newbies!

Enjoy the new board and post often!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!