"I've got a WICKED magic hangover." Trip Report ***FINISHED 12/7***

I hate the end of trip reports! You must be so happy with your Photopass pictures! They are great! I'm glad to hear you are already planning more trips. Makes it less sad.:) I'm wishing and hoping for a trip next year. Thanks for sharing your families wonderful time with us and it's great to have a new Disney addict!:lmao:

I hate the end of trip reports! You must be so happy with your Photopass pictures! They are great! I'm glad to hear you are already planning more trips. Makes it less sad.:) I'm wishing and hoping for a trip next year. Thanks for sharing your families wonderful time with us and it's great to have a new Disney addict!:lmao:

Hi Monica! :wave2: Thanks for reading along! Yes, I'm very happy with the Photopass pictures- they turned out well. Except for the one w/Rach and Minnie Mouse- which never turned up on the Photopass card they handed me! Oh well. There's always next time!

I really love your mickey head for you car. I have never seen those! I might have to put that on my souvie list!

Yes, it's very original- I love it. It makes my car stand out and I giggle to think how many people look at it and go, what IS that? Oh! Mickey!

it was blast reading your TR....
i m here and wish to read more of your TR...
princess:

:wave2: Hello, thanks for reading, glad you enjoyed!

Wow..I just now found your TR and read it all in one sitting. I couldn't stop! I love you and your family. Plus, I gotta say being that we're both from Illinois- we are pretty awesome! :laughing:

:welcome: Nice to know I kept your interest! Illinois is too dang cold though right now, that's for sure!

Great trip report! I'm sorry to see that it's over!

I LOVE that kitchen set! Very cute!! Glad y'all had fun! Can't wait to hear about the next trip!! :)

Hey Karen! I want to hear about YOUR next trip, I'm currently reading your '07 Christmas trip! :laughing:

Looks like a great breakfast at 1900!

Oh, it was great! Food was good, interaction was good. Totally worth it!

It's over :sad2: Well the souvies look great anddddd I'm gonna be looking forward to you starting your Dec. TR...it will be here before you know it! :goodvibes

That's what I keep telling myself! It'll be here before you know it! BTW, whatcha doin' April 2010?

Hey Karen! I want to hear about YOUR next trip, I'm currently reading your '07 Christmas trip! :laughing:

Thank you!!! That's so neat! I can't wait to be back there....even if it is just for a few days! Less than one month to go!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter