I've Been Vaccinated (No Politics Please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do I do to sign up ? I registered with shoppers and Rexall awhile back and they both tell you they will let you know when your age group is eligible. Should I wait until the age group opens on Tuesday and then sign up with Costco or get on their list to be notified now ?
( I won’t make multiple appointments, I just want to take the first one offered to me )

I think you are in the Niagara area? Walmart in St. Catharines has appointments for this week. I specifically checked the one on Vansickle Road. Maybe try calling them directly?

I logged on to Walmart to see about an appointment, but it says none available. It looks like in Ontario? But I guess I have done something wrong. I did register with Shoppers/Loblaws and will call Tuesday morning asap. Costco wouldn't let me register once I put my DOB in so... hopefully Tuesday morning!

I logged on to Walmart to see about an appointment, but it says none available. It looks like in Ontario? But I guess I have done something wrong. I did register with Shoppers/Loblaws and will call Tuesday morning asap. Costco wouldn't let me register once I put my DOB in so... hopefully Tuesday morning!
I just logged on again too. Same experience. I bet they are updating the site given the new recommendations. So I never did book that Tuesday appointment. No mind. It means they are working on it.

Walmart has about a million appointments for Tuesday and beyond. Do you think we can book now or must we wait for Tuesday?

Not Walmart - but I was able to book an appointment with my local pharmacy on their site! :cool1: I even confirmed with manager. Shots for 40-plus can only start Tuesday, but bookings can start as soon as sites allow. I’m going April 26! I’m so happy. I lost my brother at the start of Covid (unrelated) and my Dad in September, and I’ve been taking care of my 80-year-old mom who lives alone in a condo. One less stress!

Now I just have to worry about my university-aged kiddos.

Good luck with bookings everyone. This will make a big difference! :thumbsup2

Last edited:
Costco and Walmart won't let me sign up yet :( but I am registered with Shoppers/Loblaws brand (it seems to be one registration there) and also with the two Rexall's nearby (those are individual). Hoping I get something and will try Walmart/Costco later today and tomorrow morning if possible.

Costco and Walmart won't let me sign up yet :( but I am registered with Shoppers/Loblaws brand (it seems to be one registration there) and also with the two Rexall's nearby (those are individual). Hoping I get something and will try Walmart/Costco later today and tomorrow morning if possible.
Even the place where I was able to book is saying no appointments this morning . I think they’ve all taken their booking systems down to adjust for the new guidelines . They will be back up tomorrow I’m sure but I think trying a few times before the official launch is wise because it might go live sooner .

Alberta has now announced 40+ will be eligible for AZ, bookings open on Tuesday! I'm sure more provinces will follow asap!🤩🤩
Hopefully. I was just at IG picking up an Rx and our pharmacist told me it was still 55+ here for AZ. With our cases surging I hope it’s lowered soon. Or our Pfizer & Moderna goes faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter