I've Been Vaccinated (No Politics Please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting Tuesday, I have made a reminder and will be calling asap... so excited!!! I may get mine before my parents... crazy. They have an appointment for April 29 in their local area as they didn't want to come to Ottawa for their shots. So happy with this news.

Awesome!!!!
Thanks for sharing!
Hugs
Mel

When your age group pops up, quickly register at costcopharmacy.ca. You do not need a membership to get a vaccine there. We also registered at Shoppers Drug Mart but had our vaccine through Costco before we ever heard back from Shoppers. Register wherever you can to increase your chance of getting in quickly.

Sure hope you are all able to get one soon.

So what do I do to sign up ? I registered with shoppers and Rexall awhile back and they both tell you they will let you know when your age group is eligible. Should I wait until the age group opens on Tuesday and then sign up with Costco or get on their list to be notified now ?
( I won’t make multiple appointments, I just want to take the first one offered to me )

Keep in mind that you are not restricted to the community in which you live. My sister & BIL live in Durham Region but we’re able to be vaccinated (AZ) at a pharmacy in Scarborough.. a 10 minute drive from home for them - a same day appointment. Morning phone call, early afternoon needle.

So what do I do to sign up ? I registered with shoppers and Rexall awhile back and they both tell you they will let you know when your age group is eligible. Should I wait until the age group opens on Tuesday and then sign up with Costco or get on their list to be notified now ?
( I won’t make multiple appointments, I just want to take the first one offered to me )
I registered with my local pharmacy. I also signed up with loblaws. Like you, I’m registered with Rexall and Shoppers from a while back. I think you’re set.

I would register with Costco as soon as you are able. Then, when it’s your turn you will receive an email to book your time. You won’t need to make multiple appointments. It just gives you more opportunity to make a specific time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter