I've Been Vaccinated (No Politics Please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I volunteered at the vax clinic today . I have never worked harder to be honest , and at the end of the day surprise there were two doses left and yes I’m now vaccinated. So thankful but so tired and my throat from screening 250 ppl is sore ( did a lot of loud talking with older people and masks ) but I’m so thankful .

So I volunteered at the vax clinic today . I have never worked harder to be honest , and at the end of the day surprise there were two doses left and yes I’m now vaccinated. So thankful but so tired and my throat from screening 250 ppl is sore ( did a lot of loud talking with older people and masks ) but I’m so thankful .

Thank you for volunteering!

And we are so thankful for YOU!!
Hugs Hon
Now rest!!!

Hugs
Mel

Yay! Thanks for volunteering. And I’m so happy you got vaccinated 😊.

Vaccinated in Ohio today with the first dose of Pfizer vaccine! So many appointments available!

That is great to know Hon.
This thread is in the Canadian Forum so most of us posting info are from Canada.
We do wish our USA neighbors all the best though.
Hugs
Mel

Thank you for volunteering. My parents are elderly and my mom has the beginnings of dementia and when she came home from being vaccinated all she could tell me was how wonderful the people were. So while I can't thank her particular person, I will thank you instead. :) A caring kind person means the world to the elderly who might be a bit hesitant to get a vaccine. Put your feet up and enjoy your night--you deserve it!

Thank you for volunteering. My parents are elderly and my mom has the beginnings of dementia and when she came home from being vaccinated all she could tell me was how wonderful the people were. So while I can't thank her particular person, I will thank you instead. :) A caring kind person means the world to the elderly who might be a bit hesitant to get a vaccine. Put your feet up and enjoy your night--you deserve it!

Thank you All
It honestly was a hard, long workday but so rewarding , hearing the stories they hadn’t been out in over a year , everyone was so happy and thankful to be there .
My arm is pretty sore this am ( which is funny because I barely felt the needle yesterday ) and I’m pretty tired and sore everywhere but I’m sure some of that was the pace of yesterday.

I believe York region opened up today for those ages 45 and older, not sure if that’s your age group but they are moving quickly with the age criteria:)
It's only for 4 specific postal codes in Vaughan, and 1 in Markham. I am in the age bracket, by my postal code is 900 meters away... Pretty sure it has to be pfizer or moderna, as they are only allowing the astro-zeneca to 55+...

It's only for 4 specific postal codes in Vaughan, and 1 in Markham. I am in the age bracket, by my postal code is 900 meters away... Pretty sure it has to be pfizer or moderna, as they are only allowing the astro-zeneca to 55+...
Anyone else get the feeling that 55-64 yr olds are not going to be offered the Pfizer/Moderna, but only the Astro zenica?

I was thinking that anyone hoping for one of the other two, but in that age group, they probably will be waiting a long time unless there's a valid reason why they wouldn't be able to take the AZ one.

Like you said, maybe just get it and be done.

How long do you have to wait before getting your second AZ dose?

Anyone else get the feeling that 55-64 yr olds are not going to be offered the Pfizer/Moderna, but only the Astro zenica?

That is what NS is giving out for 55-64. I am in the 40-44 age bracket and not too keen on the Astra due to the blood clots. Our CMO says it's "fine", but I don't want to find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter