It's the final countdown.... Or final poll rather. POLL IS CLOSED!

Pick which dates you want for the 4th annual Girls-only trip?

• March 31 - April 4

• April 14 - 18

• No preference, just tell me when to go and I'm there!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Okay, I'm going to be upfront, I AM trying to sway people's votes :lmao:

Here's my logic:

Yes, there will be crowds no matter what. That's a given.

BUT why would you pick the week BEFORE Easter?! That's just insane....(in the membrane):lmao:

That is all :rolleyes1

I voted.

Neither date conflicts with any plans I have, and I love the F&W fest, but I do want to throw it out there that the later dates fall on the weekend before Easter. That would throw us right in the middle of Spring break crowds. :scared1:

good point, Cristabel!:eek:

The other date is during my district's spring break so that means I won't have to take any time off.:)

Here's my logic:

BUT why would you pick the week BEFORE Easter?! That's just insane....(in the membrane):lmao:

You were reading my mind!

Here's my logic:

I think anything in April will run into Spring Break crowds; pretty much from mid-March through the end of April will be like that. I think there will be more crowds the week AFTER Easter than the week before.

I think anything in April will run into Spring Break crowds; pretty much from mid-March through the end of April will be like that. I think there will be more crowds the week AFTER Easter than the week before.

I think they'd be the same, just by using my family for example: I have spring break the week before Easter and my mom and little sister have spring break the week after.

I just need to psyche myself up when we get closer so I will expect the absolute worst and perhaps be pleasantly surprised.

I completely disagree, because Easter falls so late I doubt many will occur after Easter. I mean, most school districts won't push off breaks that late. I don't like either set of dates, personally, but I'm going to go with the earlier of the two.

But I love ya, anyway, Stacie! :)

I think anything in April will run into Spring Break crowds

I think so too. Jane said it best when she said pretty much anytime at Disney is crowded now. :sad2:

If I have to have crowds, I like the different options that Food and Wine brings. Will I take advantage of any of it?? Who knows. Maybe. Maybe not. But I remember our first year, some of the ladies were really into the tastings, and meet and greets with the chefs so that would be nice.

Either way though, I'm there. :banana: Well, hopefully. Unless a miracle happens and we can afford that Alaska family cruise after all. ;)

good point, Cristabel!:eek:

The other date is during my district's spring break so that means I won't have to take any time off.:)

See you can go without using personal time & vacation or having to get someone to cover your class time!

See you can go without using personal time & vacation or having to get someone to cover your class time!

Which I hear is a lot of work. I have a friend who I met through WW and she said it took her double the time to prepare a lesson since she had to make sure to write instructions for the sub.

Ok I voted.
I picked that date because 1~ I want to share birthday cake with Cheryl, and 2 its my kids spring break & they will be gone & 3~ Life is really busy around the wk of Easter.

I picked the April dates. There is not much difference with crowds, weather, etc. between the two and they will both have the Saturday blocked out and both will be busy (spring break mid-March to mid-April), so I'm going with the F&W dates.

Hi, I'm Stacie, I like walks in the park, picnic lunches... oops, wrong board ;)

DO you have a velcro wallet?

I like lobster nachos and pina colavas! But I hate voting.

What if I find a sticker for you?

Here's my logic:

:rotfl:

Vote early and vote often. ;)

I voted! I also want to share Cheryl's birthday with her. Plus, so many will be on Spring break around here for the other dates I dont' want to deal with that.

I voted! I also want to share Cheryl's birthday with her. Plus, so many will be on Spring break around here for the other dates I dont' want to deal with that.

Oh you mean like my entire school :lmao:

Oh and I also want to party with Cheryl :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter