Its official, starting tomorrow on June 15th. Masks are not required at Disneyland and no social distancing for vaccinated guests.

Guest Experience

We are excited to welcome out-of-state Guests beginning June 15, at which time we will discontinue the requirement for on-site temperature checks. The state has removed the physical distancing requirements with respect to Guests, so we will allow Guests to self-determine distancing.

Face Coverings for Guests

Starting June 15, face coverings will no longer be required for fully vaccinated Guests both indoors and outdoors. Guests (ages 2 and up) who are not fully vaccinated must continue wearing face coverings indoors, except when dining.

While Guests will not be required to show proof of vaccination, vaccinated Guests will self-attest that they are in compliance prior to entry. In addition, all Guests will need to attest that they are aware of the State of California’s strong recommendation that guests be fully vaccinated or receive a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the theme parks when making their Disneyland Resort theme park reservations.

When the Toy Story parking lot reopens on June 18, all Guests (ages 2 and up) regardless of vaccination status will be required to wear an appropriate face covering while on the bus transportation from the lot to the parks.

Theme Park Reservations

As we continue to welcome Guests back to our parks, we will continue to do so through our reservation system, which was implemented due to capacity limits when the parks reopened.

So I read the link... It said there was an AP update. I clicked and read the update and I swear it is the same as before. Does anyone what part was the important update? Other than still no APs?

This is great! Family is ready for July!!!!!!

I wonder what how they will attest. Will it be a checked box when you buy your tickets? Signing a useless form that will then be shredded? They don't need anything else slowing down entrance.

Totally expected and a long time in coming!

this will bring Disneyland in line with the CDC guidance as of a month ago, and ensure that they are in line with the new California “open for business” guidance that goes into effect tomorrow.

Have they announced changes for WDW?

Totally expected and a long time in coming!

this will bring Disneyland in line with the CDC guidance as of a month ago, and ensure that they are in line with the new California “open for business” guidance that goes into effect tomorrow.

Have they announced changes for WDW?

WDW announced last week that masks would not be required in the park for vaccinated guests starting tomorrow as well.

Yay! Can’t wait for my trip in late July. Next questions I have are about park capacity, ride capacity, and maxpass.

Hopefully the Indy queue is here to stay.
I wonder for the kiddos if they will be more lenient and allow neck gaters. It is just so much easier on my youngest.

I would assume it would probably slide. It doesn't sound like Disney will be enforcing the rules and we will probably see a lot of mask less kids. And unvaccinated people are not required to wear masks outdoors, its just highly suggested.

"Guests (ages 2 and up) who are not fully vaccinated must continue wearing face coverings indoors, except when dining. "

curious if this means Avengers Campus will continue to be limited to those with BGs and with a huge standby line or not ...

One of the disney influencers was pretty certain that AC will still have standby lines. He's been pretty spot on with predictions as well as insider info/reports.
But we'll see starting tomorrow!

One of the disney influencers was pretty certain that AC will still have standby lines. He's been pretty spot on with predictions as well as insider info/reports.
But we'll see starting tomorrow!

I think like Galaxies edge, they will have a stand bye line until the popularity goes down. Its just not a very large area. I think its less to do with social distancing and more to do with overcrowding a small area.

I'm even excited that they finally said no one is required to wear them outside! That and removing some social distancing (and hopefully queuing inside when possible) will make such a difference with the warm temperatures! I still won't be bringing my littles for a while (they're not great mask-wearers) but this is still such a promising step forward, and makes me excited for my adults-only trip in late July!

I am wondering if they will fill the stretching room at the Haunted Mansion. Pre covid they pack that thing to the brim. Personally I don't mind but I know it would make some people pretty uncomfortable. Maybe they will continue to offer the extra entrance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter