IT'S OFFICIAL!!!****OCTOBER 2014****...ROLL CALL!! Join the party!

The food is okay, not out of this world (lolz). I have heard good things about the picnic burger. The DBF made a request to eat there again this trip as its just such a fun and unique atmosphere. I can't remember what we ate the last trip but it was enjoyable. You can always decide to just go in for dessert too if you don't want to have a meal there. You can't go wrong with the ice cream sundae and you still get to experience it! Congrats on BOG! I'm hoping that by the time October rolls around that FP+ for lunch will be open to everyone(I've heard that they are clamping down on not allowing people to book it who aren't officially invited)

What is this about being "officially invited" to BOG? Not really interested in eating at BOG but just curious about this. Have never heard anything about being invited.

What is this about being "officially invited" to BOG? Not really interested in eating at BOG but just curious about this. Have never heard anything about being invited.

I'm not 100% sure on it, but from what I understand the FP+ for lunch at BOG is only sent to random onsite guests(as its in testing phase I think). But other guests who weren't invited were still able to use the invite only website to log in and make FP+ , using their own resort reservation number. It didn't seem like a big deal but I had read a few posts where people either suddenly couldn't do it or their reservation was cancelled.

Again I'm not 100% as I don't read all the many many BOG threads. Just something to beware of if BOG FP+ is anyones intention.

Honestly I'm torn, I want to see it, try the Grey Stuff (its delicious!) but I don't need to have a full meal there and it just seems like so much stress! lol

I'm not 100% sure on it, but from what I understand the FP+ for lunch at BOG is only sent to random onsite guests(as its in testing phase I think). But other guests who weren't invited were still able to use the invite only website to log in and make FP+ , using their own resort reservation number. It didn't seem like a big deal but I had read a few posts where people either suddenly couldn't do it or their reservation was cancelled. Again I'm not 100% as I don't read all the many many BOG threads. Just something to beware of if BOG FP+ is anyones intention. Honestly I'm torn, I want to see it, try the Grey Stuff (its delicious!) but I don't need to have a full meal there and it just seems like so much stress! lol

Oh. Interesting. Seems like they have been testing FP+ for BOG for awhile now. I am interested in seeing it but not necessarily eating there. Maybe after it's been open awhile longer the hype will die down a little (or not) and we'll give it a try. Not in a hurry now though.

We have to change our trip from July to October. Our dates are 10/2 - 10/6, will be staying off site, and it's our first time. Hi every one!

Can anyone tell me why the weekend of the 17th is a 7 on the crowd calendar? Columbus Day is the weekend before, so I was just wondering why the 17th and 18th is one of the busiest in October? TIA

Can anyone tell me why the weekend of the 17th is a 7 on the crowd calendar? Columbus Day is the weekend before, so I was just wondering why the 17th and 18th is one of the busiest in October? TIA

Still people from Columbus Day who stayed the entire week, schools that have fall break that week, and Food/Wine at Epcot. It seems now October is busy, busy, busy.

Hello excited october group- I wanted to ask a question about MNSSHP. We are attending for the first time. I am undecided on attire/costume.
1. How warm will it be at night in October? I am always cold (like August weather was just right for me in WDW.)
2. Any ideas where I could find a halloween disney Tee Shirt if I choose to wear that over a costume?

What are others wearing?

ADRs today..got everything except BOG..nothing available for the entire week!!! Wow!! Well I've got 180 days to keep trying, otherwise I'm pretty happy

Wow. Shocked it appears they may be releasing the FD offer early this year. Last year it was like Aug. 1 by the time Oct. dates were announced. I guess we'll see :surfweb: what happens in the next few days. I think last year there were rumors of FD being announced on certain dates and those dates came and went with no offers. Keeping fingers crossed. :)

Wow. Shocked it appears they may be releasing the FD offer early this year. Last year it was like Aug. 1 by the time Oct. dates were announced. I guess we'll see :surfweb: what happens in the next few days. I think last year there were rumors of FD being announced on certain dates and those dates came and went with no offers. Keeping fingers crossed. :)

The only date that came and went last year was an early Visa release for the fall offer. Disney didn't do one, but all of the offer dates were spot on.

Anyone gonna change their dates if FD is not announced for your date? As much as I love Disney not sure paying full price is in the budget.

The rumor is going around is:

The likely dates included are:
August 31 - October 3
October 26 - November 1
November 9 - November 20
December 12 - December 23

The only date that came and went last year was an early Visa release for the fall offer. Disney didn't do one, but all of the offer dates were spot on.

Do you think this year will be the same as in the past? As long as you check in by say for example, Oct. 3, you can get FD for your entire stay up to x amount of days?

Hello excited october group- I wanted to ask a question about MNSSHP. We are attending for the first time. I am undecided on attire/costume.
1. How warm will it be at night in October? I am always cold (like August weather was just right for me in WDW.)
2. Any ideas where I could find a halloween disney Tee Shirt if I choose to wear that over a costume?

What are others wearing?

It's going to be pretty warm. http://www.weather.com/outlook/trav.../daily/USFL0372?climoMonth=10&from=vac_monavg

Do you think this year will be the same as in the past? As long as you check in by say for example, Oct. 3, you can get FD for your entire stay up to x amount of days?

Yes, should follow the same guidelines.

Thanks, high of 70 at night, I'll be in a sweater! The days look great though.

Anyone gonna change their dates if FD is not announced for your date? As much as I love Disney not sure paying full price is in the budget.

The rumor is going around is:

The likely dates included are:
August 31 - October 3
October 26 - November 1
November 9 - November 20
December 12 - December 23

We aren't changing our dates, we weren't counting on it anyways, so it doesn't hurt us.

Now I'm hoping it means there will be more restaurants where we can schedule last minute ADR's if we so choose. :bitelip: You never know!

Thanks, high of 70 at night, I'll be in a sweater! The days look great though.

:rotfl:

That's funny, today I was walking home from work and it was 60 and sunny and I took off my jacket I was so hot!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter