• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's Disneyland Chat Time Tonight!

When I had that problem I was able to log in through Facebook, and it worked fine. Hope that works for you.

Otherwise, please email admin@wdwinfo.com and see if one of the webmasters can help you.

When I had that problem I was able to log in through Facebook, and it worked fine. Hope that works for you.

Otherwise, please email admin@wdwinfo.com and see if one of the webmasters can help you.

Thanks, but I don't want to log in through Facebook, as it then shows my real name. I know Disers are nice and all, but I like to remain anonymous! I'll try emailing.

I'm also getting the same error. Never tried a chat before. Maybe next time.

It's Chat Night again!!

If you can't get in with your disboards login, try your Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo or Google accounts.

It's Chat Night again!!

If you can't get in with your disboards login, try your Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo or Google accounts.

So there is no fix to not being able to use our disboards login?? I sent an email to admin and never received a response. I know I don't want to use those other accounts because I like the anonymity of disboards. Oh, well.

So there is no fix to not being able to use our disboards login?? I sent an email to admin and never received a response. I know I don't want to use those other accounts because I like the anonymity of disboards. Oh, well.

It seems to be working. Try it later.

Facebook makes me sick. Seriously, I get a physical reaction. :crazy2:

However, if you want to do things and keep your anonyminity (SP?), your Yahoo! acct. will protect you.

Well, then, I might as well give in and use Facebook! LOL

I'm actually not usually a stickler about that stuff...but it bugs me that it asks for my dis username, and it's a dis chatroom, but I can't sign in that way. Oh, well, I'll keep trying.

It was nice until derogatory statements were made about Starbucks consumers. I don't get some people.. it's like, "Hi, nice to meet you I'm going to insult you now because I like to call out glaring differences between my choices are yours"

I think I got there after any mean comments :( but I logged in through Twitter and it worked great.

We had a nice size crowd in chat last night. :thumbsup2 Hopfully you all enjoyed yourselves and will return next week.

It was nice until derogatory statements were made about Starbucks consumers. I don't get some people.. it's like, "Hi, nice to meet you I'm going to insult you now because I like to call out glaring differences between my choices are yours"

Sorry I didn't catch this. Insult Starbucks all you want, but don't insult DISers who like Starbucks.

Please give chat another try. :grouphug:

We had a nice size crowd in chat last night. :thumbsup2 Hopfully you all enjoyed yourselves and will return next week.

Sorry I didn't catch this. Insult Starbuck all you want, but don't insult DISers who like Starbucks.

Please give chat another try. :grouphug:

IMO, the comment was more tongue-in-cheek than intended to insult.

Good chat. I'll be back in weekly leading up to our trip next month. Now if someone could just get an officially official answer to those darn MMs for DCA for resort guests.... :confused3

-Kevin

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who patiently answered my many questions last night! So much easier than creating a board or two or three. My DH was pleased when he got home that I was able to tell him we are saving nearly $300 on our AP's next month, AND we will get a MM. :tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter