Its been to long!!

mommymanda

Mouseketeer
I haven't taken a Disney World vacation since 2016! 😞

What I've loved about my Disney trips was I'd do the planning ahead (which I enjoy) than just follow best I could while there.

I'm thinking next summer, but I feel like I'll be planning as a newbie again.

Obviously Genie+ is new to me and going to takresearch. If we can even afford the add on. We also always travelled using the dining plan.

For those who've experienced before and after 2020 trips. Am I still able to look forward to relaxing, or are the trips more work now?

Personally I find it to be more work now. There is less ability to plan each day because you have to get up before 7:00 a.m. to try to book rides. So you don't know what you may or may not get until then. You can then work your plans around it. Plus, Park Pass is a pain for us. It made sense when they needed to control crowd levels in the height of covid...but I don't see the need for it now. Anyway, things always ebb and flow, but I personally much preferred FP+ and no Park Pass. I think G+ should have been a much different approach, but it doesn't matter what I think ;) Edited to add: I find it less relaxing to start each day with the stress of 7:00 a.m. frantic ride booking. That sucks. If you don't care about rides as much, then that takes a big stress point out of the equation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter