It's been a while - who are you all flying with these days to MCO?

2Tiggies

Near to Tigger's House
As per the title of the thread

My parents are planning to come over for daughter's graduation next May and said flights look 'really expensive'
It's been years since we flew this route so I'm totally out of the loop on the best deals and which airlines usually have them. Any help would be appreciated.

They are flying from Glasgow or Edinburgh to MCO, but Sanford works too.

Any help will be appreciated :)

pinklotusflower

Mouseketeer
Indirect flights work out much cheaper, also look at flying from different airports, British Airways have had some good deals recently.

• 2Tiggies

Near to Tigger's House
    Thank you, both

They said Aer Lingus is horribly expensive. It may be the dates they are searching and they can afford to be flexible so I’ll suggest that.

I’ll get them to check BA again too

marcais

Mouseketeer
    Your best bet is to use comparison sites like Skyscanner or Kayak. It takes a lot of the legwork out of hunting for cheap flights.

I don't know your exact dates, but Skyscanner is showing direct flights with Virgin from Glasgow for £532 (going out May 15, returning May 29). If they are willing to go indirect, then there's flights for the same dates via Amsterdam for £461.

2Tiggies

Near to Tigger's House
    Your best bet is to use comparison sites like Skyscanner or Kayak. It takes a lot of the legwork out of hunting for cheap flights.

I don't know your exact dates, but Skyscanner is showing direct flights with Virgin from Glasgow for £532 (going out May 15, returning May 29). If they are willing to go indirect, then there's flights for the same dates via Amsterdam for £461.
    Thank you. I’ll do that. I forgot about those sites!

Their dates are reasonably flexible and they’ll be here roughly four weeks. I’ll take a look before I send them the info in case I need to explain anything to them 😁

Jon84

wdwaddictuk
    Indirect is not always cheaper anymore, Norwegian is cheap if you can fly with them

• wayneg

Hi Lee, do you have any Virgin airmiles you could use for them. That's how we are doing it this year. Fly out Eco, return PE cost about £300 plus airmiles. Hope you are all well. Matt's 3rd Uni Graduation coming up sometime, he finishes his PhD this year, just turned 25 last week, where is the time going?

Obi Wan Kenobi

DIS Veteran
    Try putting in dates and cabin class in ITA Matrix, that will give you a lust of prices.
    Yiu can put in different airports to fly from.
    When you get the best one, you can use the information to book it with a travel agent or direct with the airline

Lyricallie

Mouseketeer
    We flew with Norwegian in 2016 (admittedly a few years ago now) and they were really reasonable, that was from Glasgow. I think it was about £500 each.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News