It's Back.....BB Season 21(Spoilers Welcome)

I’ve stopped watching this season and just get the updates via this thread, but I think I’ll watch Thursday night’s episode just to see Christie get evicted. 😂 I’m so happy that Nicole won veto!

Have they had any updates from the jury house?

I’ve stopped watching this season and just get the updates via this thread, but I think I’ll watch Thursday night’s episode just to see Christie get evicted. 😂 I’m so happy that Nicole won veto!

Have they had any updates from the jury house?

Christie was evicted last Thursday.

A few weeks ago (night of nicks eviction) they showed a jury segment with Kat and Sis showing up to jury I bet we will see nick, Jess and Christie entering on Thursday

I don't know; I think there's a goodchance they're voting out Holly...that seems to be Nicoles plan at this point.

I'm torn. I'd respect the move for sure. OTOH, Tommy is the only person that I'd really hate to see win the game. I'd be fine with any of the other 4.

I think they'd be crazy to vote out Holly. She has very little chance of winning and they'd just look like unloyal jerks.

I think they'd be crazy to vote out Holly. She has very little chance of winning and they'd just look like unloyal jerks.

Holly is an automatic vote for Mickey to stay and vice-versa. They have to get rid of her. If they get rid of Tommy, it will be down to final 4 and the only thing that matters is veto. And I assume Mickey will win that and evict whomever is not named Holly.

Plus Holly and Miche have been winning tons of HOHs...Tommy only won an early one, I think.

I also think Miche secretly wants them to vote out Holly. Cut her loose for him. He'd have to take her to F2 and he likely doesn't want that. He'd be better off with Tommy or Cliff in F2. Used to think Nicole but she's won too much lately and at key points in the game plus she is super likable by the house. So she's now not the goat to take. Shoulda kept Jess around (edit to add: or Sis).

Last edited:
I also think Miche secretly wants them to vote out Holly. Cut her loose for him. He'd have to take her to F2 and he likely doesn't want that. He'd be better off with Tommy or Cliff in F2. Used to think Nicole but she's won too much lately and at key points in the game plus she is super likable by the house. So she's now not the goat to take. Shoulda kept Jess around (edit to add: or Sis).

I mean I think Mickey should beat Holly in a F2. Mickey has dominated and I don't think he's rubbed anyone the wrong way so there shouldn't be a bitter jury.

For my eyes, Cliff is the wrong person to take. He's in his 50s, older people never make it this far in the game. He will have one hell of a sales pitch if he gets to the end.

Jackson told Nicole he'd be fine with Holly getting voted out. They have been fighting a lot. Nicole and Cliff had already kind of planned to vote out Holly anyway. Looks like, as of now, Holly is going to jury. ALso, Tommy confided in Jackson and Holly that he and Christie knew each other outside the house. Cliff and Nicole have not been told.

I kinda want Nicole to win now. But really don't care a whole lot which of them wins. They all have been playing and they all have been making mistakes so it's a wash for me this year. But Nicole and Cliff are most likable, for sure. Holly isn't bad except she is so pathetic with Jackson (putting up with his crap). But Jackson and Tommy are least likable so they can go anytime.

I think Tommy told Jackson and Holly about knowing Christie for 7 years because of how they were trash talking her. I think he was fuming inside and just had to say 'hey dudes, I am close to that girl you are trash talking...knock it off'. I don't think it was gameplay at all like he tried to say in the DR. He was all in tears as he told them. Ever since Christie left he is sulking and you see him alone and almost getting himself ready to go be fake with the other 4. Like prepping for some tough scene in a movie. He really thinks these 'bottom feeders' are beneath him. And he has to fake all this 'I love you'. As my mom always says 'he who doth protest too much'. He says it soooo much that it's like he's trying to will it to be so when in fact he hates them.

First, Tommy was uncharacteristically clueless in choosing to tell his secret.

and speaking of clueless, why is Michie upset when people play the game? A true man-child

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter