Itinerary Schedule??

arielfan

Mouseketeer
Where can I go to get an Itinerary guide/scheduleso I can plan out my 7 day trip to Disney World?? That way I can write everything out such as Priority sittings and just the day by day park schedule??

:D Go to magictrips.com they have a number of printable sheets that you could put in a notebook. They have a sheet for your expenses,Before you go suggestions-A Day by Day Journal-that you can print out for each day of the week-A blank sheet for packing items--I printed this out for my sister since she and my 11 year old niece will be going with us in September for the first time-I thought this would be really helpful for her;) Intercot.com has a printable Priority Seating Spreadsheet that's cool:smooth:

I made my own spreadsheet that I use to plan our days. I will be happy to share it with you if you don't find anything you can use. It is a very basic, day-by-bay plan.

Try this:

http://www.mydisneyworld.com/budgetplanner.asp

(if the link doesn't work, go to mydisneyworld.com and click on trip/budget planner from the menu on the left)

This is a cool way to keep all your PS/ hotel/air/rental car etc info in one place, then print it out when you're done. You can make a daily schedule as detailed or general as you like :)

Laurie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter