It is getting close!

homemaker

Mouseketeer
I can't wait. We are getting sooo excited. Our new luggage came today and I want to start packing. Still have 29 days so it's a little early. Now I just hope I can keep our bags under 50lbs each!:banana:

We'll be there the same time! 29 1/2 days to go! Not that I am counting! Where are you staying? This is our first trip and we are so excited! Are you doing MNSSHP? We will be there 9/25. Hope you have a wonderful trip! I am really tempted to start packing too! :cool1:

We are staying at the ASMu suites. Where are you all staying? Didn't buy tickets to MNSSHP, but if they are still available we may go on sept. 22. We did it a couple years ago and the kids loved it. I think it was all the candy! I would take a bag or container to put all the candy in for the trip home. I hope you have a wonderful first trip!!!:banana:

we are staying at CBR, pirate room. I figured since my DD is all about princess' it would be a good balance! Thanks for the tip on the container for the candy! I'll have to put that on my list! Have a wonderful vacation! :cheer2:

We'll be there too!!! Staying at CBR - no pirates for us though :rotfl: We don't check in until 9/25 but are thinking about taking DD to MNSSHP as well. We just don't know if it will be worth it as she'll just be 11 months. :confused3

Have a great time! Maybe we'll bump into at the lobby :goodvibes

I heard it's very fun. Just to see all the characters dressed up would be fun enough for her! I think she may be free. So you would just have to pay for yourselves. Something to think about. You might want to check the website to see what other dates they do MNSSHP. Hope to see you at CBR! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter