• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It is done!

3DisneyNUTS

<font color=green>can't think of anything witty!<b
IT is done!!!!! I got Boardwalk 2br and a studio for the Thursday and Friday nights in Sept!!!! The best part is it is STANDARD VIEW!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :rotfl: I burned alot of points away but it will be worth it to stay there and be all together as family. We are "paying" for my SIL, her DH & kids to stay with us. Then the other studio will be MIL and FIL. I am psyched!!!! We decided to come back Saturday night because we need the day off home to get back into the school/work mode :sad1: .

Thanks Happy Birthday Cat for talking me into just using points for the W/E nights. I am in a state of constant borrowing now but who cares? That is why we have the points right? They would do no good not used LOL!

Man DVC makes planning so easy! Technically after the initial investment and the monthly dues (which we have come out automatically) there is no money involved! You just call and make the ressie! I love having DVC!!!!! :banana:

LIFERBABE said:
Sounds like a great trip!! :cool1:
Thanks Life.... Now most of the trip is done., I just need to get transportation from the airport to DCL then to WDW. Also the airfare I just wish SWA would get the Sept dates available. I like having everything done KWIM? So I can just sit back and wait for the trip.

Hi,

Congrats!! Have a great time!!!

Allison

I am hesitant about using weekend points too (our very first use year just started today! :cool1: ) but I suspect as time goes by, I will learn to value the entire stay more - - - not feeling like the weekends are too expensive, but looking at it more as a total weekly package.

I can't wait go to home in April!

I hope your family trip goes beyond all your dreams. :wizard:

Have an awesome time!

We're using weekend points this coming trip. It about killed me, but hubby is OVER the moving around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter