Issues with Reservation Confirmation email?

Jimmy Geppetto

DIS Veteran
Is anyone else being told that DVC is having issues with sending confirmation emails for reservations made since December 26th?

I didn’t get told but I did not get the newest ones made this week.

One made today. No email as yet. Wasn’t advised but your post helps me know why.

Me neither. Booked yesterday and no email. I was just thinking about posting this same question.

Just realized I never got one for reservation made on the 26th as well

Interesting, just checked - I didn’t get one for the reservation I made yesterday. The booking shows on my DVC account, so I guess I’m good.
New week new something malfunctioning w/ DVC :(

Eventually they'll just break everything and be done with it. :rolleyes:

Maybe someone flipped the switch to send snail mail confirmations and everyone will start getting those after the holiday mail rush. A month or two ago I got a paper confirmation for some unknown reason.

I do want to add that I didn’t get the email, but my reservation did automatically update in MDE…so something got fixed that was broken! Lol

Same here. I made a reservation yesterday and can see it in my account but haven’t received the confirmation email.

I've made a few reservations in the last couple of days and still have no emails.

I'm trying to do a new reservation right now but as per usual the website ends the booking process with the dwarfs and 'Working on it' page...

Thanks…I didn’t realize the reservation I made this week didn’t get emailed either. My mde also has not updated a reservation I changed but the dvc site is right.

I just spoke with MS, hoping a CM could send the email, but I was told that the technical issue isn't allowing MS to send emails and that they have not heard when the issue will be corrected.

No email from the reservation I made today. I guess the dwarves are ”working on it.”

No confirmation email here either. Made a reservation on 12/28 and still nothing. I also noticed that there are times when none of my reservations show in my dashboard but then they reappear. So now I screenshot everything.

Made two reservations yesterday (1/1), but no confirmation emails. They are, at least, showing in my dashboard.

I modified a reservation Friday and have not received a confirmation. Thanks for the reminder! I always print a copy and put it with my travel info.

facebook twitter