Island Tower at Polynesian Villas & Bungalows

But when can we buy them....
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Is 222 the max they need to sale for the association agreement? Does this maybe mean they are keeping some back for cash booking permanently? Why declare 222 instead of all 268.

Possibility the ROFR increased so suddenly bc DVD is harvesting pts to throw them into the Trust idea, even if only a small % of Tower pts? And maybe they add to that by beginning to ROFR other DVC pts more often once Tower is selling, increasing attractiveness of Trust ?

From my understanding, they can’t just put points in. Points represent real rooms and in order for property to be added to the trust, it must belong to DVD.

DVD doesn’t own full units at PVB long houses snd bungalows so it can’t be added.

It doesn’t mean they are declaring them…it means they are applying for the license to sell that many..

The initial declaration documents is what we will see that tells how many units will be available for intual sales.
Sorry if my terminology is wrong. Why would the sales licence only apply to 222 units I wonder?

Sorry if my terminology is wrong. Why would the sales licence only apply to 222 units I wonder?

Maybe they don’t intend to sell all the units as part of DVC..I really am not sure…

Also, with leasehold condo, they only sell 51 weeks, and not 52…did you use that number?

ETA. I see that you did.

facebook twitter