Is Universal for Cali residents only?

Cassamenia

Earning My Ears
I bought 3 day tickets at Costco in early 2020. We were able to use one day in March 2020 before they shut down. They sent out an email in April/May of this year that we could use our remaining days by Dec 2021. Well it is fall break so I made reservations and we are supposed to go this weekend. We printed out our reservations (to go along with our original tickets) and the fine print says they are open to California residents only and by making a reservation we agree to that fact. Everything I see online says that went away in May and non residents are allowed (we live in AZ). I know it is masks everywhere outside and inside but I did not know we needed to be a resident of California. Is this just left over from earlier or still true?

I don't think it's still a rule. My friend came to visit from Chicago at the end of August and that note wasn't anywhere when she was buying her ticket and she got in no problem.

However, DO be aware that, currently at USH, masks must be worn at ALL times, both indoors and outdoors, regardless of vaccination status.

I think they do have vaccination requirements for those over 12 going into effect on the 7th. So that's something to check into if you're not or if you need to make sure to have proof.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter