Is This True?

I was on a disney sales presentation in mid-september and it is that way. I know alot about timeshares and asked about resale market and they emphatically said that while there is one, you won't really get much better of a price. And the small difference in the price isn't worth all that you'd lose by not buying directly from disney. Later that week when I found a deeply resale at a great price I called my Disney rep back to inquire about whether or Disney had their own resales that maybe I could go that route instead - he said they did have their own resales but even still the prices would be in teh $130s for AKV and that there is no way that the price I saw at $75 a point would make it through Disneys ROFR - tht Disney never lets anything go at those prices. So I coudl try all that I wanted because when those type of deals got to ROFR, Disney would snatch them up.
And you believed him??? :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Well I talked briefly to my friend. She's a little frustrated w/ some of the things they were told, and understandably so. They were apparently told that the only resort selling was AK and that VGF was small and limited and that there was already a wait for it. Also, they were told about some sort of discounts for Disney cruises that people who buy on the resale market cannot get. I had never heard of this before so I asked if maybe that was the member's cruise, but her understanding was that it's something different than the member's cruise. She and her husband are going to do some researching on here and elsewhere while they are in their 10-day window. I know that DVC is a business and that the goal is to make money, but it just frustrates me that these guides are giving people half truths! :headache:

That part was said, about the special cash prices. Was on the dream at a presentation on the 14th and they told us it was brand new and would hit the member site very soon. Wasn't really clear on what they were saying but they did mention a new discount on cruises coming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!