Is this just a sign....

mickeymouse1017

<font color=red>I am such a Disney nerd I am such
It all started before our in May. My father (who is not mechanical by any means) decided to take the batteries to a well known auto parts store to have the batteries checked. Well he didn't realize that they tested the 6v batteries as 12v batteries, said they were bad and sold him two new 12v batteries. (I think that is how it goes, I am not mechanical either). Once he got them home he connected them the same way that they had been and fried the entire system. So, we were on pins and needles waiting to see if we would get the motor home back in time before our trip. We were able to go but we went with a lot of patches that had to be fixed when we returned. We then took a trip in July and all was well. Now, we are leaving in 9 days and my father goes to pull the motor home out to wash it (I do think that he likes it more than he likes us) and it doesn't start. So, we had a "real" mechanic at the house today that checked the batteries (they are fine) and he is coming back tomorrow to replace some battery cables. Please send us some pixie dust that we will have this fixed in time and get to go.

If he doesn't keep the MH plugged in to electricity when it's stored, he may also want to look into battery disconnect switches. I'm not mechanical, either, but something in the MH drains the house & coach batteries when it's stored. I know from experience.

Got the motor home started and all is well with that. Also figured out why it wouldn't hook up to shore power so we should be pulling into FW in a little over a week. Thanks for the pixie dust!!!

Sounds good hope all your luck is good from now on
Hava a great trip and tell mickey I said Hello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter