Is this a fair trade?

I think the hat is one of the more valuable items. Just behind inferno, green flips, and beta. But I think the hat is more valuable than some beta items. You can do much better.

Personally, if they are items that you want and don't care for the hat, then make the trade.

A trade is not just about value that other's place on items. It's about the value you place on items.

So if both persons ends up happy, who else should care? It would be considered a fair trade in my book.

Example: I was just offered Inferno for my Black ears. The boy wanted my ears more than Inferno. I turned him down. Even tho I do want Inferno and I know it's actually more rare than Black ears, I still said no. See, I never had a pair of Mickey ears in real life. Even tho I've been to WDW several times. And my virtual ears I'm never giving up. :) Therefore, they are more valuable to me than Inferno.

Sorry, I don't remember the name. :)

I even offered him my Gold ears, but he didn't want them. He only wanted my Black ones. :p

OH, man! I would love to find someone willing to give up inferno for black ears!!!!! You were in the right place at the right time...but I should have been there instead of you! :rotfl2:

~Mia~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter