Is there such a thing as...

SRRN

Mouseketeer
"length of stay"pass available at US/IOA for those staying on-site? If not,is there a 5 day or 7 day pass?Any idea of the cost?

I just purchased 5 day bonus passes on Universal's site for about $90 each. Once activated, they are good for 5 consecutive days.

I called the HRH and they told me that they do sell "length of stay passes" at the front desk.

Thanks to you both.I'll call and get info on the "length of stay" once the Royal Pacific is open.:rolleyes:

SRRN:

Check the rates of the LOS passes before you add them to your package. The last time I spoke to a rep at USF they were NOT a good deal at all. The bonus pass is a much better deal, or the Power Pass at $99.95.

Robinrs,
What exactly is the "Power Pass"?How many days is it good for?I'm just interested in 5 days for US,IOA and City Walk.Do you have any idea what a "length of stay" for 5 days will cost?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter