Is there anything I am missing

tink76

DIS Veteran
I am going on a short trip with my mom and 3 year old DD. The trip is mostly for DD, a little time just for her.
These are the ADR's I have, am I missing anything you think is a must do with a 3 year old. We did pooh's breakfast and ate in the castle last year so we are okay skipping them this time.

Chef Mickey's Dinner
1900 Park Fare Dinner
Boma Dinner
Ohana Breakfast
Princess Storybook Dinner

Thanks!

Honestly? My kids are 3.5 and 1.5, and I'd have to cut some of the character meals. We enjoy them, but they are so draining that it takes away from the "break" of a meal.

Our best experiences (with characters) on your list is the Storybook dinner and 1900 Park Fare. I don't think I'll ever hit Chef Mickey's again. Other places your child might enjoy are Ohana dinner, Coral Reef or Biergarten.

If you want a character meal with Mickey, we are planning to do GG at the Land in Epcot. The up side is that it is served family style, so we don't have to rush to the buffet.

I think those are all very good choices for a littlle one! My girls (11, 9, 2) really enjoyed BOMA as well when we went there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter