Is there a way to find which cruise is cheapest?

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
Is there an easy way to figure out what cruise has the cheapest rate? I'm trying to see if we could book a 3-night, but there are a ton throughout the year. Since we won't have to take off much work it could be any time. Is there any way to find which has the cheapest rate? Or do I need to click into every single one to compare prices?

Is there an easy way to figure out what cruise has the cheapest rate? I'm trying to see if we could book a 3-night, but there are a ton throughout the year. Since we won't have to take off much work it could be any time. Is there any way to find which has the cheapest rate? Or do I need to click into every single one to compare prices?

Have you checked what's available on The Florida Resident offers?
I check there first!
Maybe cruisefish.com can help you too.

Good Luck!

Have you checked what's available on The Florida Resident offers?
I check there first!
Maybe cruisefish.com can help you too.

Good Luck!
I did check that, most are for the longer cruises. There is a 4 night that's in two weeks I'm trying to convince DH to do, but I think it's too last minute for him. I figure with the 3-nights we could just do whenever, but it's more of an extra cruise so need to keep cost as low as possible.

There's not a fast way to see what's cheapest, but you can narrow down cruises to look at by avoiding times which are known to be more expensive times to cruise. The more expensive times are the summer, holidays, and school breaks. The least expensive time is often September and October due to it being hurricane season.

There's not a fast way to see what's cheapest, but you can narrow down cruises to look at by avoiding times which are known to be more expensive times to cruise. The more expensive times are the summer, holidays, and school breaks. The least expensive time is often September and October due to it being hurricane season.

This month gets expensive toward the later part, due to many schools in the North having weeklong winter breaks.
The cruises sell very well, so not many discounts.

Thanks I'll try that. The number of 3-night cruises for the year is a lot so it'll help narrowing down a bit.

This month gets expensive toward the later part, due to many schools in the North having weeklong winter breaks.
The cruises sell very well, so not many discounts.
That's good to know, we don't have that here in Florida so it wouldn't occur to me.

Here's what I do: I usually make a research on Expedia for a certain period of the year (let's say between march and june) and itinerary. Once I get the results, I set it to "lowest price first" and then I check those results.

If you know you want to sail with Disney, look for the first DCL cruise to appear on the results. (There might be a way to select by cruise lines as well but I am not sure).

Take that price in note and then go on the DCL website and select that cruise.

Here's what I do: I usually make a research on Expedia for a certain period of the year (let's say between march and june) and itinerary. Once I get the results, I set it to "lowest price first" and then I check those results.

If you know you want to sail with Disney, look for the first DCL cruise to appear on the results. (There might be a way to select by cruise lines as well but I am not sure).

Take that price in note and then go on the DCL website and select that cruise.
Thanks! I'll try this.

I went to the website, entered 2 adults in one stateroom, left the dates section open, put in Bahamas/Caribbean, then departure port of Port Canaveral... then in the next screen i chose the Dream. It then automatically sorts by price - you do have to scroll to see all departure dates. There is a Jan 24/2020 3 night cruise starting at $1,452 USD.

I went to the website, entered 2 adults in one stateroom, left the dates section open, put in Bahamas/Caribbean, then departure port of Port Canaveral... then in the next screen i chose the Dream. It then automatically sorts by price - you do have to scroll to see all departure dates. There is a Jan 24/2020 3 night cruise starting at $1,452 USD.
Oh it sorts by price? I thought it went in date order. That'll make this a lot easier thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter