Is there a November Check-In Thread?

Autty40

Earning My Ears
I just booked our trip for the 18-21! Our DD will be 2 and I'm so excited to go! We booked through Costco and are staying at the Carousel Inn. I've never been during Christmas time and can't wait to see all the decorations!

Yay!! Congrats!
We booked thru Costco at the Carousel for the first week of December....so excited for our first time to DL for the holiday season:)

We've stayed at the Carousel twice before- love the location, and great comfy beds:cool1:

Wish time would go by faster.....

Is there a November Check-In thread that I am missing? If not, can anyone start that thread, or does it have to be an admin? I would love to know who else will be there the same time as us :)

I was wondering that too, we will be there Nov. 17-23.. I guess this is now the Nov thread lol

Hi....I'm going to be there Nov 18 - 22. I'm going solo this year. Haven't quite decided on where I'm staying yet. But it's Disneyland, so everythings good. :cool1:

I will be there Nov 11-16 with my husband, daughter (5), and son (2.5). It will be the kids first time to Disneyland, and I cant wait! We currently are booked at HoJos and Ramada Maingate.... I still need to cancel one :)

I was looking for a check in thread also! My DH, DD and I will be visiting November 19&20 for her 2nd birthday!!

There is a holiday time thread but I haven't seen a pure November thread we will be in the parks Nov 11-20 it will be me DH DS ( first visit 2nd bday gift) my mum and sister
Staying at hojo

Count me in! DH, DS5 and I will be there 11/21 - 11/24. This will be our last trip for awhile since our APs expire shortly after our trip.

We are staying at GCH Nov 17-20 after a weekend in San Diego. Looking forward to seeing DLR holiday decorations for the first time!!

:wave2: We'll be going there near the end of November/beginning of December, staying at GCH.

We will be there Nov 12-20. It has been 5 years since our last visit! There will be Myself,dh,ds9,ds7,ds4 and we are bringing my mom too! It will be our first Christmas visit, my youngests first ever trip and my moms first visit in 30 years! We are staying at Desert Inn. We haven't told the kids and I don't think we will, I'd love to just surprise them at the airport

We're doing a few days to kick off the holidays!

November 19-23rd @ GCH DVC villas.

See you there!

PS - I'll be picking up my parents @ SNA on the 20th if anybody needs a ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter