Is Story Tellers only a buffet for B-Fast?

Mich Mouse

Poly Loving Disney Bride
I remember when we visited in 2004 you had a choice of the buffet or ordering off the regular menu.

Is this still an option? One of the dining sites has the Stroy Teller breakfast listed as buffet only, and another site had both the buffet and regular breakfast menu listed.

Thet still have menu service, but have jacked up the prices to about $14 for a typical entree, vs about $9.50 before. And they've removed the low cost options such as oatmeal.

To second jlmarr, ordering off the menu doesn't really save you any money now. By the time you add a drink its just about the same to go with the buffet. I do have to say that was about the best breakfast buffet foodwise I have done at DL or WDW. Lots of nice choices.

There's a regular menu, but you would pay more than if you chose the buffet.

Woody

And yes, the buffet is only during breakfast :guilty:

Edit: Duh! Misunderstood the question. Breakfast is either buffet or menu.

Mich Mouse said:
????

Who would talk on a cell at a restaurant?

well, i think my friend was talking to his mom or something and this bear kept buggin him. like trying to hang up the phone, then fluffling his hair, then buggin the hell out of him aka sorta flirting :P He hopes the person inside is a girl :P

Albort said:
well, i think my friend was talking to his mom or something and this bear kept buggin him. like trying to hang up the phone, then fluffling his hair, then buggin the hell out of him aka sorta flirting :P He hopes the person inside is a girl :P

The person inside the bear??? The bear ate somebody??? :rotfl:

Albort said:
fine... lets just hope it was a female bear :P

Works for me - I will leave it at that and not go to an even darker place for more jokes!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter