Is Remy's and Frozen possible without rope drop?

Momma of 4

Mouseketeer
We are going to Epcot later this week, and are hoping to be able to snag a genie+ for both of these rides, without having to rope drop. which should I grab first? I'm thinking Remy's then Frozen. We do plan to get to the park in the early morning, but probably closer to 9 vs the rope drop/early entry crowd.

One or the other, but not both without Genie+. They both fill-up usually before 0900 on Genie+. The standby line will be 60 minutes or so an hour after rope drop.

I'm asking if both have genie + availability during the day, if I pick one at 7 will the second still have availability by two hours after park opening when I can book another, or are they both usually 'sold out' right after 7am.

On my most recent trip, I walked on Remy right before park closing twice. So if you don't want to see Harmonius, that is a good way to get on w/o a wait.

On my most recent trip, I walked on Remy right before park closing twice. So if you don't want to see Harmonius, that is a good way to get on w/o a wait.
Oh good reminder! I always forget about late night possiblity, as my kids are usually done pretty early, but we have a late dinner reservation that day so it might work around that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter