Is Magic Kingdom after hours worth it??

I did my first AH at MK in Nov 2018 and it was the single best and most amazing thing I've ever done in my entire life! I rode BTMR 5 times in a row in the backseat with no one else on the train with me. I was alone on It's a Small World and one of 3 people in Haunted Mansion. I rode SDMT 3 times with almost no wait (I did this one towards the end of the night). This event was so much fun that I am repeating it on my Feb 2020 trip! So long as Disney doesn't increase the number of tickets sold I will continue to plan my future trips around this event. It's worth every single penny!

We are doing it for the first time in March. I have a coworker that goes to Disney multiple times a year. He says it's totally awesome. I've seen some pictures he's taken. You practically feel like you have the park to yourself he said.

Some friend and I are going to Disney World for a short weekend trip.. we will only be there for two full days and we want to make the most of our trip. The Magic kingdom after hours is available for one of the nights there, and we are trying to decide if it’s worth it?? We can afford it, but we only want to do it if the crowds really are much lower than normal and if it will be worth it. I’d love all opinions!!

Most definitely. We did it this past December for the first time, and we are doing it again a week from today :-) Crowds were minimal; we walked on everything. My kiddos were able to ride Space Mountain three times in a row which was a huge hit for them. My hubby and I said we think it might be the only way we visit Magic Kingdom again because it was such an amazingly relaxed experience.

I'm doing the same next Monday!

I would say yes, but if I ever do it again I will go on a night when the park is open later anyway. Because they let you in around 7pm, you get a little more time when parks are open till 9 or 10. I went on a 8pm close night. Plus, 7DMT was down for a bit and when it opened there was a significant line. I watched the fireworks and castle show, so that ate up some ride time too. Other than that, yes do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter