Is it even possible to get a Lowes 10% off coupon anymore?

Disneyliscious

DIS Veteran
I have searched online and can't find anything. Do these even exist anymore? I'm about to make a $800 purchase so one of those coupons sure would be nice. I know you can't get them at the PO anymore when moving. Just looking for some kind of discount. SB and Rakuten has 1% and 2% but is anyone aware of anything more? Thanks so much!

I have searched online and can't find anything. Do these even exist anymore? I'm about to make a $800 purchase so one of those coupons sure would be nice. I know you can't get them at the PO anymore when moving. Just looking for some kind of discount. SB and Rakuten has 1% and 2% but is anyone aware of anything more? Thanks so much!
I just used this one the other day.. it cost 2.50 but it was worth it so I could stop looking.
https://hugeoff.com/product/one-1-l...aNEm7J4tN6XxqBQYNyF1uJTEv48QMCMhoCh6MQAvD_BwE
They also give 10% off Military just like home depot. If you have someone you can bring along.

I received an email offer of 10% for use with my Lowe's advantage credit card. I've had the card forever (10 or more years) and this is the first time it was a straight up 10% off. I used mine for a $700 purchase which I was going for the morning after the coupon arrived in my email.

I keep my Lowe's card alive by putting a small charge on it occasionally. Often I see 10% offers tied to some financing scheme with them, but this time I paid with the card and the offer and after it posted, paid the whole bill off right away.

And, when using the offer I printed it out, brought it to the store and at the end of my checkout, once I applied my Lowe's card, the offer pops up on the screen to use before finalization but after credit card input. I think they've really clamped down on their coupons. No double dips of any kind.

I have seen retail sales of lowes GCs for 10%. Dont know of any at the moment.

Staples has a $100 Lowes gift card for $90. Limit per order is 1. 3 Transactions max before they start cancelling your order.
You can also google search for quik coupon lowes. They'll have $20 off $100 and 10% Lowes coupons. Use promo 35OFF to get 35% off the price of the coupon.

All stackable and can be used with rakuten.

If used appropriately you can get a total discount of 25% or more.

Last edited:
I've had several retailers tell me that coupons/discounts are not being offered because they don't need to...demand is too high. It seems this way just about everywhere anymore.

I've had several retailers tell me that coupons/discounts are not being offered because they don't need to...demand is too high. It seems this way just about everywhere anymore.
Throw in that Lowes and Home Depot don't seem to have any major appliances in stock any more, they can't get the merchandise.

This is true, I just got a new gas range, and used Best Buy, it was here in 3 days installed. Same day, my 15 year old dryer went, I am looking around now and Home Depot and Lowes don't have many dryers. I miss Sears. Best Buy is fast here I think because there is a big warehouse in central NJ. Not sure if that's why. (The range I wanted was out of stock at one of the othes until October).

Anyway, I have a HD 10% coupon, that I can't use because of low stock. Lowes I get 5% off for the CC.

This is true, I just got a new gas range, and used Best Buy, it was here in 3 days installed. Same day, my 15 year old dryer went, I am looking around now and Home Depot and Lowes don't have many dryers. I miss Sears. Best Buy is fast here I think because there is a big warehouse in central NJ. Not sure if that's why. (The range I wanted was out of stock at one of the othes until October).

Anyway, I have a HD 10% coupon, that I can't use because of low stock. Lowes I get 5% off for the CC.
Yes, Sears was our go to spot for appliances. When my daughter bought her house, they had the washer and dryer in stock AND were able to deliver the same day.

I actually used the link provided above from someone and paid $2.50 for a 10% off coupon code. I ordered online and used it immediately and it saved me $44 on my first order. Will be trying it again when I order the rest.

Hugeoff is a scam company selling non working coupons. There have been so many complaints but amazingly they still sell their non working fake coupons. The company is a complete scam. Lowe's company should investigate this company. Stay away from this scam company.

In the past I've bought Lowe's coupons from ebay. Oh, I know, you're not allowed to sell coupons, but the sellers specify that you're buying one plain white envelope, and it just happens to contain a coupon, which is a gift to you. I don't have a problem with skirting the rules this way.

I just checked ebay - NOTHING from Lowes. I saw one 10% off Home Depot /only good for a purchase of $299 or more. And the auction was up to $20 with 10 bidders.

If I needed to buy a refrigerator or something, I'd take out a credit card, if it offered a one-time 10% off. But I'm old and established, and I don't need to worry about my credit score taking a hit from a new credit card ... a younger person's mileage might vary.

A different path: I have a friend /co-worker whose church sells gift cards. The church gets them for a discount, and they sell them at full price. It doesn't save the customer anything, but it gives the church a donation -- I'm willing to jump through a small hoop to give the church a donation that way.

Hugeoff is a scam company selling non working coupons. There have been so many complaints but amazingly they still sell their non working fake coupons. The company is a complete scam. Lowe's company should investigate this company. Stay away from this scam company.
In 2021 I bought at least 14 coupons from hugeoff and every single one of them worked. I only stopped buying them as we had purchased most of what we needed from Lowe's for a while. We're back working on renovations and I intend to purchase more coupons from them. I have not had the first problem and I hope that continues.

Used hugeoff for years, even back when they were selling on ebay and never had an issue. I have not purchased from them since 2020 so cannot speak for after that point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!