• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is It Closed Yet????

Testtrack321

<font color=blue>Good GOD, man, quit banging your
Is JIYI CLOSED YET? I remeber hearing that it would close in October...

Yes, I just got back yesterday and JIYI is closed! And to that I say "YIPPEE!"

Yes. It's last day was October 7. On October 8, JudySue and I were there talking to a manager. He asked why there had been no protestors the day before, as had been with some other attractions (Toad, in particular)? We responded that "the party is scheduled for today, and where are our sledgehammers"?

Also, if you go to www.friendsoffigment.org you will get more information.

:bounce: :bounce: :sunny: :sunny: :wave: :wave: :bounce: :bounce:

This is probably the only time I have ever been happy that Disney has closed an attraction at WDW. Whatever they replace it with has to be better than JIYI, right?

Get out the gasoline and the matches, where going to roast some marshmellows!!!!!!!!

Has Kodak completely pulled out? Or is this an attempt to correct the huge mistake they made when they overhauled the original for the poor substitute -- are they planning to overhaul it again or maybe go back to what really worked the first time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter