Is face painting free during MNSSHP?

chilihead

Has no short-term memory and can't think on her fe
Seems like I read on the boards at one time that it is, but now I can't find that thread. So does anyone know if face painting is free at MK during the hours for MNSSHP? If it is, do the lines just get out of hand?

Thanks!

Yes, it was when we attended MNSSHP in 2003. I don't remember having to wait very long at all. My daughter got the princess face and my son the pirate face, they did a super job. Hope this helps.

It was last year but not until the MNSSHP officially started. We entered early and they didn't start the free face painting until 7:00 (I think).

I've been to MNSSHP two years in a row and somehow have missed this info.! Are the locations noted on the map, or is it just in the same place always?

Does anyone know what type of face paint they use? DD Morgan had a really bad reaction to some face paint markers the begining of summer. The poor things face swelled and turned beet red. Just to be safe we'll admire from afar.

The one we went to is located in Toon Town, just as you go in on the right, before the Barnstormer ride. I don't know what kind of paint it is but they put it on with brushes and sponges. They do a fabulous job and it goes really quick. My daughter went as a pirate and they did the pirate face for her.

It's free, but the wait can be pretty long, depending on how crowded it is. My DD waited about 40 minutes.

I finally remembered to post this picture of my little pirate.

DisneyOctober2004141.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter