Is everyone packed and ready 3/27 Magic?

Yep, it's Wednesday and still not packed!! I swear I'm going to get those suitcases out tonight:(

nswift - We are currently on the early dining but that might change. We are going with friends and they have the late seating (waitlisted for early). We are going to try to get our dinners together once we are on the boat. I have a feeling it might be easier for us to go to the late dinner than for them to get into the early dinner.

Is it Saturday yet!?!:cool:

almost done. just have to put in last minute stuff, the morning of.

jomik1-hurry take those suitcases down! because it will be saturday soon!

oh, btw, don't forget to set your VCR to record that disney cruise special on the travel channel, if interested!

sstucush-planning to be there around 10:30. hope that's early enough!

just one more day, and we're off on our vacation!!!! Yayyy!!!!

see you all saturday! :wave2:

Packing?

I knew there was something I forgot to do.

Maybe I'll just bring our passports, our cruise docs, some empty suitcases, and a credit card.

A very large credit card...

:D

We packed most of the stuff two weeks ago, as it was the only time the children (the cruise is a surprise to them) were all away. Now I've forgotten what I packed!

Worse, I've forgotten what I needed to add (other than the passports, tickets and credit card!), and I can't do anything and still be, you know, secretive...

We leave tomorrow at 3pm, so we are for the most part packed. Feel like we packed half of what we own.
See yah!

Originally posted by rsjj
oh, btw, don't forget to set your VCR to record that disney cruise special on the travel channel, if interested!

Is this a new cruise show or the one that has been on about a thousand times before?

I need to take today off from work now because I waited until the last minute. I can't believe that I did this to myself!

That's the weight of our suitcases! Mine & my husbands respectively. He says his weighs more because he's bigger and his clothes need more material!
We are packed and leave at 4:45 am tomorrow morning (Fri.). My sister in law is taking us to the airport and we will be off! Can't wait. We are staying at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Cocoa Beach Friday night. See you all Saturday!

Mrsfuzzmo

KAMLEM-not sure, just read it on this board on another thread. i assume it's the old one. i'm just setting my VCR, so i can view it when we get back...you know, a collection of disney magic, and to reminisce, etc. i figured it wouldn't hurt! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter