Is Dorma Nesmond back at Studios?

wendell

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I was watching Adam Hattan's vlog from his visit to the Studios last month and I saw Dorma Nesmond with Stone Granite as part of the morning Citizens of Hollywood squad who welcome the guests entering the Park just after rope drop.

I was surprised to see her as I thought she and Paige Turner were sadly retired last year.

So my question remains, is Dorma Nesmond back in action appearing at the Studio? And has anybody on this Board seen her too or know of her triumphant return?

Thanks in advance for any info you may have.

Rigel

Ps. The title of the vlog on YouTube where I saw her is below:

Solo Day in Disneyworld / Walt Disney World Vlog / January 2019 / Adam Hattan

And Dorma appears at the 15:48 mark.

I am "guessing" that since some of the CoH are currently working in other roles at An Incredible Celebration,Dorma is "filling in" for them.:)

Last edited:

Love the Citizens!! We always try to catch their amazing shows! We hope they never leave HS!
No doubt-we consider them an "attraction" just as much as Space Mountain,etc.:)

During our trip last month we saw a hilarius set featuring Jack Diamond and Bo Wrangler that we enjoyed just as much as any "attraction" that we did all week.:)

Thanks all!

It's nice to know they still may or may not be there from time to time, even if it's just for a bit!

Mahalo,

Rigel

Holy guacamole! I just stopped by to say my family and I caught Dorma and 2 other COH driving around last summer on a Sunday in an old model car stopping curbside to talk to people about the latest gossip around “town”. It was seriously a highlight for us as much as any headliner ride. They were hilarious (“Let me tell you, I’m not one to gossip....BUT.... did you hear about...”) it was my first trip, we had no idea about these people coming out or any performance they may do or where, and I would simply be heartbroken to find out we couldn’t see them this summer when we go back. Thank you very much for reminding me of this and how wonderful it made my family and I feel to laugh and carry on with them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!