Is 7 Days Enough to Make a First Timer Fall in Love??--Aug'11 TR-- FINAL UPDATE 8/26

I have enjoyed your TR. Leaving 1 month from tomorrow and your video made me soooo excited. I love that it was 25 minutes!

I have enjoyed your TR. Leaving 1 month from tomorrow and your video made me soooo excited. I love that it was 25 minutes!

Thank you!! That makes me so happy :goodvibes I hope you have an amazing trip! One month is so soon :thumbsup2 You'll be there before you know it!

What a nice feeling to leave the park on such a good note -- your best ride on your favourite one!
Wow, can't believe it's been a year already since you guys were there! I hope you get to make lots of future trips and perhaps earlier than you thought.
A great TR and I really enjoyed it!

:wave2: I justed started reading along & I had to say I love the hat in FT on ur BF.:thumbsup2 My DS would look so cute in that. That's now on my list of gifts. :goodvibes
I get your wanting him to LOVE everything@ DW. Appreciating the details is a good sign. ;) I tried to convert my DBF, now DH in 2009 & it was pretty easy. This will be our 3rd trip together. He loves it & is all about trying DCL next. Just had to say! Reading on now.:)

It sure has been fun following your TR. I'm gonna miss it!!
you report was entertaining but also very informative and your photos were always great:)
I hope you get to Disneyland soon and have a blast!

off to watch your video. I just got all caught up with my Breaking Bad episodes and my Modern Family episodes so I needed something new to watch anyway.:lmao:

What a nice feeling to leave the park on such a good note -- your best ride on your favourite one!
Wow, can't believe it's been a year already since you guys were there! I hope you get to make lots of future trips and perhaps earlier than you thought.
A great TR and I really enjoyed it!

Thanks for sticking around!! It's crazy that it was a year ago already and I appreciate you following along! :goodvibes

:wave2: I justed started reading along & I had to say I love the hat in FT on ur BF.:thumbsup2 My DS would look so cute in that. That's now on my list of gifts. :goodvibes
I get your wanting him to LOVE everything@ DW. Appreciating the details is a good sign. ;) I tried to convert my DBF, now DH in 2009 & it was pretty easy. This will be our 3rd trip together. He loves it & is all about trying DCL next. Just had to say! Reading on now.:)

That's awesome that your DH appreciates Disney and loves going! I would love to try DCL one day. Thanks for saying hi, and I really hope you enjoy the TR! :goodvibes

It sure has been fun following your TR. I'm gonna miss it!!
you report was entertaining but also very informative and your photos were always great:)
I hope you get to Disneyland soon and have a blast!

off to watch your video. I just got all caught up with my Breaking Bad episodes and my Modern Family episodes so I needed something new to watch anyway.:lmao:

Omg, Modern Family and Breaking Bad are two fantastic (and totally different! :lmao:) shows!!! Bobby and I just caught up on Breaking Bad about a month ago. Next week is the season finale, it won't be back until next year! I can only imagine what kind of suspense they'll leave us in. That's what's nice about watching multiple seasons in a row, when you finish one you just pop in the next DVD...no waiting! :rotfl: And I can't wait for Modern Family to come back. I don't think a show has made me laugh out loud so much since Friends!
Anyway, thanks for following along on the TR all the way through to the end. You've been here since the very beginning! :goodvibes If you plan another trip, make sure I have the link to the PTR because I definitely want to follow along! Anything in the works?

I've been reading along although I haven't really been posting. I have a lot going the last couple of months. I really enjoyed your report and really liked the pics of POP!. I'll admit it made me want to stay there. I loved your Punta Cana video!! We are thinking of doing a huge family trip there next year. Majestic Elegance is one of the resorts we are considering, and your video really helped me get a better idea of what it looks like.

11 months!!! Wow thats great, how exciting! I loved planning my wedding, I keep telling my DH I want to renew our vows in 5 yrs. for our 10 year anniversary just cause I want to plan another wedding. :rotfl: I'm sure you will love it too.

Disneyland sounds great, maybe your DFi will like DL better?!?!;)

Hope you have a great school year & Keep us posted!

I've been reading along although I haven't really been posting. I have a lot going the last couple of months. I really enjoyed your report and really liked the pics of POP!. I'll admit it made me want to stay there. I loved your Punta Cana video!! We are thinking of doing a huge family trip there next year. Majestic Elegance is one of the resorts we are considering, and your video really helped me get a better idea of what it looks like.

11 months!!! Wow thats great, how exciting! I loved planning my wedding, I keep telling my DH I want to renew our vows in 5 yrs. for our 10 year anniversary just cause I want to plan another wedding. :rotfl: I'm sure you will love it too.

Disneyland sounds great, maybe your DFi will like DL better?!?!;)

Hope you have a great school year & Keep us posted!

Hey Bickiana! I'm so glad you are still around! I just took a quick peek at your May TR from the link in your signature, which I'm going to subscribe to right now, but I just had to say that Michael has gotten so big!

Punta Cana was so much fun - and I'm really happy that my video actually helped! :rotfl: Thanks for the well wishes, I will see you over on your TR!

Just read your last update.....:sad1: I hate seeing TR's end.

I truly hope you'll be able to get to WDW again soon one day! And hopefully you will be able to make it to Disneyland before your friends wedding! That would be awesome!

Just read your last update.....:sad1: I hate seeing TR's end.

I truly hope you'll be able to get to WDW again soon one day! And hopefully you will be able to make it to Disneyland before your friends wedding! That would be awesome!

Thanks for sticking around through this entire TR! :goodvibes

So Bobby & I did a little bit of research yesterday and he admitted he would rather spend the day at Disneyland than Universal (the wedding is practically on Universal property which is why this was even a question!) so it looks like this may really happen! I would love your advice and tips on how to see as much as possible in a day since you are a DL veteran! Of course, you have your hands pretty full right now but if there's anything you can share before March rolls around, I would really appreciate it! I'm also planning to go back and reread your Disneyland TRs :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter