Irritated w/ DL Ap site...Never mind....

DisneySuiteFreak

DIS Veteran
As some of you know, I have had trouble logging in to the DL AP website in the past. Everything was fine for a while and now it's all gone to u-know-where! Can anyone give me the name of the website that generates your password when you reset it? (God help me if it's DL.com!) I have done an email search for Disneyland and DL AP, etc., and of course because of all my Dis, Micechat, MP, MS and all the other Disney email I get I can't find it. It says that I apparently have thousands of email that has the word Disneyland in it. :eek: Anyway if you could do that I would appreciate it. For some reason, it's not showing up under my email when I click the 'send me my password' button. I can log in using an old email address at the DL My Disney website, but I can't log in using my current email, which I know I used in registering for the AP site! :confused3 :headache: :confused: :sad2: :eek: :headache: :confused3 Aaaarrrrrrggggghhhh!

ETA: I fixed it by re-registering my AP and updating my old My Disney account with my new email address...At least I hope it fixed it. I was surprised it allowed me to re-register using the same AP number that I previously registered with, but oh well...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter