Introduce Yourself Post Your VMK Name Here!

As my experiences on Virtual Magic Kingdom, I was known as many different names hense my multiple accounts in a degree. Mainly known as MrMaleficient. :wizard:

This is also my DIS username too!

I want to add to this list of names that are now a memory, but a memory i want to remember.
I am acehorseytink on dis ( pretty obvious i know ) ;)
and on vmk I was horseytink.

Im gymnastgirlflips :) I dont remember if I posted that yet on here... but that would be alot of searching and all, not exactly worth it. My flips is so important I can post her title twice on here anyways! All our avatars deserve it.

EVERYONE READ THIS! i found a great site called GPVMK.COM! the site was created by someone whos vmk name was GPDOT ( i think ). anyways this site has a full visual recreation of vmk, with every public and guest room on vmk, ( including some old rooms like the spell room and the old pirates lobby ) and nearly every room is fully animated with music! but dont get too excited, it is NOT an actual online game. more info on GPVMK.COM! P.S. my vmk name was ACEJASON

I was GarfieldDude and Mo-Doodle

how i miss that cute little site :( nothing compares to it and i wish it was still around... heck we went to disneyland JUST so we could get stitch hats! LOL

Long live VMK in our hearts. Oh, how I wish I could play one more game of Pirates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!