Interview The Person Below You!

I read Envy from the Luxe series by Anna Godbersen.

What are your plans for next week?

Would have been working on the road but I'm on my final week of training for a new role

Are you having a roast today?

We went out for a carvery as we have had a busy weekend so no time to cook

When is your next Disney trip?

Don't know was hoping next month but it wasn't to be, really want to go so hoping now for next year

What is your favourite colour?

Reading, photography and films

What was the last thing you treated yourself too?

A couple of River Island bits.

What's your plan for the weekend?

To relax after a stressful fortnight with my assessments for my new role at work. Going to local firework display today and tomorrow going to my mums for lunch

What are your plans?

tennisfan said:
To relax after a stressful fortnight with my assessments for my new role at work. Going to local firework display today and tomorrow going to my mums for lunch

What are your plans?

How is your new position going?

My plans are to have roast dinner in mams today and have a pamper night tonight with magazines and paint my nails. Tomorrow I'll cook a chicken roast and promised the kids a POTC marathon.

What are you currently reading?

Not actually started yet but it's going to be pretty much the same as I what I do now but can give patients more drugs and I can go out responding on my own and it's a pathway to paramedic.

I've just finished a hook so will see what I have on my kindle to read next

What is your favourite film?

Hard one - I like so many! I'll say it's a tie between Wizard of Oz and Gone with the Wind

What's the last photo you took of?

A very sweaty DD and I after our 1st 5k run in months. Delighted to be getting back to it, it clears my head.

What do you do to unwind?

Read or go out on my motorbike

What is your favourite cocktail?

Has to be a Bacardi Royale in Cafe Fantasia.

Where's the furthest you've ever been from home?

Been working and now chilling in front of TV

What was the last thing you ate?

Pancakes.

Is turkey and ham eaten in your house any other day except Christmas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter