Interview the next person....

Cream & sweetener.

A racist president, or a decaying president?

Cream & sweetener.

A racist president, or a decaying president?

I think we worked up a dream ticket on the DIS a while back that had Kahuna for Pres and Shan-Man for Veep. That's my vote.

Now would you rather see a UFC match between Palin-Biden, or Hillary-Obama?

Oops, sorry Poly Pixie. I forgot you were going to be Sec-Defense on that ticket! :)

I think we worked up a dream ticket on the DIS a while back that had Kahuna for Pres and Shan-Man for Veep. That's my vote.

Now would you rather see a UFC match between Palin-Biden, or Hillary-Obama?

UFC Match, hmmm, It is a no-brainer for Palin-Biden, so I am going wtih Hilary and Michelle Obama in a oil slick all out fight to the death. You know they can't like each other anyway...one less of them in the world is fine with me.

Next question: If you were the manager of the Fort, what is the first thing you would change for the campers, not the interest of the CEO's profits at Disney?

none, they all suck.

If you could live in any town in the US, which one would it be. I'd give you free lodging there for life.

Definitely NOT!!!

Would you like to see the "Ice Castle" decorations at MK a permanent fixture?

Sure, as far as anything at Disney is "permanent."

How old were you when you rode Thunder Mountain the first time?

(Got DD to go with me in April, and she loved it so much we went back another day at rope-drop and rode it nonstop until my coffee dictated that we had to stop for a minute)

Sure, as far as anything at Disney is "permanent."

How old were you when you rode Thunder Mountain the first time?

(Got DD to go with me in April, and she loved it so much we went back another day at rope-drop and rode it nonstop until my coffee dictated that we had to stop for a minute)

When the ride first opened I rode it.Not sure of my age but I didnt have as many aches and pains.

If you could have any ride on Disney property put at your house,,which ride would it be ?

Haunted Mansion...Id let them replace my current home with it to save space for the headstones!!

Have you ever gotten drunk at a Disney Park?

Haunted Mansion...Id let them replace my current home with it to save space for the headstones!!

Have you ever gotten drunk at a Disney Park?
All of them,,Dasani water battle filled with Vodka looks like,,,,,DASANI

If they opened a second campground that was more "up to date" would you still choose the Fort

All of them,,Dasani water battle filled with Vodka looks like,,,,,DASANI

If they opened a second campground that was more "up to date" would you still choose the Fort

What do you mean by "up to date?" Seeing how I miss the "old" Fort, I would probably say that I would choose the Fort. But, I wish it was the way it used to be. Not so "up to date". lol

Football or Nascar?

What do you mean by "up to date?" Seeing how I miss the "old" Fort, I would probably say that I would choose the Fort. But, I wish it was the way it used to be. Not so "up to date". lol

Football or Nascar?

Football,football, football, and beer

Do you think the drunken otters are fictitious?

Football,football, football, and beer

Do you think the drunken otters are fictitious?

The otters are real,,,whether ir not they are living the eternal party has yet to be proven. I however, wil not leave my alcohol unattended......

Thunder mountain or space mountain

The otters are real,,,whether ir not they are living the eternal party has yet to be proven. I however, wil not leave my alcohol unattended......

Thunder mountain or space mountain

Space Mountain.

Everest or Rockin Roller Coaster?

I'm not a "rider" of any of these so I'll pick what my dd likes Everest.

I'll ask this because it got over looked by mistake earlier :

Do you think the bus system at WDW is appropriate for a company that prides themselves on state of the art ?

I'm not a "rider" of any of these so I'll pick what my dd likes Everest.

I'll ask this because it got over looked by mistake earlier :
Not actually looked over,,,,BDR answered after several post.
Scott...you and BDR posted at the same time and your Q never got answered, so: No, the trnsportation system isnt anywhere near as cool as you would expect Disneys level to be...but if they Disney'd it up any, Im sure people would just ride the transportation routes and never feel the need to buy park tickets.

Who would win,,,The pretty peacocks or the drunken otters,,,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter