Intersted in DVC quick question

rosschris10

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Been looking online for cant really find a helpful answer. We are interested in the DVC we normally go to WDW for 14 nights every year. How long can you stay at your DVC per year.

Hi all,

Been looking online for cant really find a helpful answer. We are interested in the DVC we normally go to WDW for 14 nights every year. How long can you stay at your DVC per year.
It depends how many points you purchase. Look at point charts online.....you could stay in a studio for a fraction of the points needed for a 2 bed villa and the points vary dependant on the season. It is a very versatile and means you can pick and choose something different every time you go.

Think the max stay at one resort in anyone block is 30 days, after that, you have to move resorts. I think a month in WDW would kill my wallet though!

When have 350 points and we like to go every year for two weeks as well. We tend to stay in a one bedroom standard view at BWV. With banking and borrowing we’ve always managed it and sometimes get a 2 bedroom.
You have to ask yourself a few questions: what time of year do you like to go? How Many people in your party (is a studio big enough, 1 bed, 2bed, grand villa?)? Where do you want to stay the most?
Most people say buy where you want to stay so you have the 11month advantage to reserve.
All these questions, and more, will help you decide how many points you’ll need to purchase.

We're looking to buy in and stay every year for 14 days. Like every has said resort, time of year and room type/size impacts how many points you need, but you can always add more on or sell ( only able to sell a full contract though). Don't forget to factor in the exchange rate too obviously.

Hi all,

we go for a minimum of 3 weeks at a time.
Sometimes 4 weeks.
you can stay as many days as you have points for.

of course, we haven't gone at all since this infernal disease started, but eventually we'll go again

I believe the maximum number of points is 4000 at one resort and 8000 in total, but each booking can be a maximum of 30 days. If you were willing to move every 30 days it's possible to own enough points to stay in a studio all year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter