Internet at WDW

degenerationxwwfwdw1

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know of a place at WDW where I can go on the internet? I heard rumors of places in Epcot to get on the internet (not the limited access at Innoventions) any help would be appreciated as I will be leaving in 6 days to stay for 10 days!

I think that one place is inside DisneyQuest, but you'd have to pay admission to get in.

You might want to post this over on the CB. I'm sure Dan Murphy can answer this question for you asap.

last time i was there i was able to use the internet at a kiosk in world showcase in epcot. i believe, (not positive though) that it was outside the germany pavillion. they do have a filtering program on it though, so some websites may not work. in that case though, someone using the kiosk next to me couldn't access their email because of the filter. they complained to a CM and were given a phone number to call where they could get their money back. i'm not sure if this actually went through though; i didn't know the person. i'm not sure if the kiosks are still there, someone who has been there more recently might want to confirm (especially on location). hope this helped a bit, though.

I beleave they had some in Innoventions, but they were in the Go.com part and that has been removed...

There are 2 booths across the Guest Relations center (under the big golf ball). That's where you gather if you're taking the backstage tour. The tour guide showed us the 2 ATM-look alike booth where you can get onto internet. (Some guests do ask for them). But since then, everytime I checked, it was marked out-of-order.

ada

I don't know if you're staying at a WDW resort, but we were able to connect to the internet easily from our hotel room phone at the Poly! Needless to say, we had a laptop with us, though......!

...that Internet access can be obtained at a lounge or coffee shop at the Contemporary Resort--though I've never tried there (or *been* there, for that matter).

Does anyone know for sure?

You can always use any of the WDW resorts' business centers (I think most of the deluxes and maybe a moderate or two have business centers). You rent time there in some interval. That is the only place where you can get high-speed Internet access at the resorts; from the resort guest rooms, you have to use a modem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter