Internet at Grand Cali?

Sk8Leigh

DIS Veteran
I'll be staying there next week (yay! :banana: ), and this is my first trip as a laptop owner. I'm trying to decide if I should bring it or not. What kind of internet access do they have there? Any high-speed? Wifi in the rooms? Wired? (And if so, do they provide wires?) I would mainly just be bringing it to Dis and stuff, nothing major. My only big reason *not* to bring it is that I keep worrying that there will be another security problem and I won't be able to carry it on the plane going home. :eek:

TIA!

I used my laptop when I was there this summer. The rooms have high-speed broadband - free (actually included in your "resort" fee). I'm not sure about wi-fi but I did notice people using their laptops in the lobby.

GC is great - there is a desk with an outlet strip, as well as a wire for hi-speed that you just plug into the laptop.

The lobby has wireless access, and the rooms have hi-speed access and the wire is provided.
This summer was the first time I brought my laptop to GC, and it was very handy for checking menus at restaurants without having to leave the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter