Internet access on Tracfone or similar

GibboFLA

Earning My Ears
After last year and giving Vodafone a large percentage of my wages for accessing the internet in Florida, I need a cheaper option.

Are Tracfone or the similar phones you can buy in WalMart/Target etc able to access the internet?

I would just want access to check my "hotmail" account and bank balances (just to reign-in the wife's shopping if need be!).

I have had a look at some websites but they don't seem to advertise the fact that you can access the "web", and I don't want to carry a laptop to Florida and back just for a few minutes access.

Any information will be appreciated.

Sorry can't help about the phones, we always take a couple of laptops with us.
Just wanted to say welcome to DISboards.:welcome:

Where are you staying? You may find that you can get access to an internet cafe for free or for a low price.

We've recently bought a lightweight netbook (about £200) to take with us on future trips now that more and more places are offering free wi-fi/wireless broadband. The house we renterd last year and are renting next year has it.

Sorry can't help about the phones, we always take a couple of laptops with us.
Just wanted to say welcome to DISboards.:welcome:

Thanks for the welcome, I was here a few years ago but sort of drifted off!:confused3
I think we might end up taking a laptop, it will be easier:surfweb:

Thanks for the welcome, I was here a few years ago but sort of drifted off!:confused3
I think we might end up taking a laptop, it will be easier:surfweb:

We usually stay offsite with free wireless internet, this time onsite so going to cost me $160 for 1st 16 nights then about $50 on the cruise. Disney must make a fortune on the internet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter