International seller

Chanes96

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever heard of ROFR happening on an international seller resale contract?

Has anyone ever heard of ROFR happening on an international seller resale contract?
I've never heard of it happening. It's only a small sampling of contracts sold, but there are rofr threads for each quarter on the boards you can go through to see what passed and if any were ever taken.

It's always a possibility, but it seems to be rare. I've got a contract in ROFR from an international seller. I'm confident it will pass because it's an international seller and it's a VGF contract.

In almost 14 years watching here, it’s happened once that I remember and it was then reversed.

While lots more sales outside this site, I’d say it’s as close to a 100% pass as anything can be!

i always thought they were never taken but A data analyst looked into this and found 10% of all buybacks were International which roughly matches the proportion of international owners and therefore it is very strange that these boards have none. Brokers also advertise international listings as ROFR friendly so I’m now confused lol

My Ssr contract just went to Disney. It is an international contract. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter