Insect Repellant in September

lea82501

Earning My Ears
Hello,

Am I going to need to bring insect repellant in September. I have not been to Florida since I was a small child so I have no clue about what the insects are like.

Thank you!

HI! When we went in July 2000, we brought it but didn't use it. I would suggest bringing it along as a precaution. If you need it you will have it.

Melika77@theglobe.com

I'd bring it - I've been at various times in the year - and I don't see a particular pattern to the bugs - I only know that sometimes they are bad (and you'll be very glad you have the repellant) and sometimes they're not.

The only bugs I ever remember are the love bugs (2 bugs attached). I don't believe that they bite, they are a lot of them and they are just annoying. No need for bug spray. :)

MommaPeel

May 11-17 1994
Sept 7-15 1999
Sept 2-16
*****Sept 7-17 2001****

One year we stayed on site from August 25 to September 3 and the mosquitoes were biting. Of course I got bit the most because mosquitoes love me!! The were particularly bad the night we went to Hoop-de-doo revue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter