• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Infant Tips?

I would like to know also. We will be going on PCC 2.0 with a 8 month old and I am beginning to think that we might be a little crazy.

T

Pack more food, diapers, swim diapers, wipes, formula, etc. than you think you will need. You can't find them on the ship in bulk, but you can buy some things in the gift shop if you are in a bind.
I packed a package and a half of diapers for the trip. I left the full package in the car. DH just went to a drug store in the Bahamas and bought a small pack just in case. So no worries if you run out, you just may have to run into town for them.

Stollers are a great place for the babies on the beach at CC. But you will need to carry it from the walkway to your spot in the sand as they don't push well in sand.

Founder's Nursery is great! Pre-register your kids online and sign up for your times as soon as you can (10 hours). We had from 8-10 every night and longer for pirate night. I wasn't sure how he would do with fireworks. You can add more time once you are on board if available.

Servers at night can provide you with small infant spoons for dinner. We went through quite a few. You can also take your stroller in the dining room, if there is room for it. Just scout it out before you sit down. If you have to have it, you may want to remove the high chair and put the stroller in it's place.

I have more tips, this is just what popped in my head this morning. I'll be back with more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter